Found March 07, 2013 on
Ring Side News:
- Sean "X-Pac" Waltman has announced on Thursday that he is officially under WWE contract again, writing on Twitter, "Im proud to be able to announce that I just received the executed copy of my WWE Legends Contract moments ago. I'm humbled by this honor."
- RodWraps has uploaded some photos of the production of the WrestleMania 29 set on their Instagram account. You can check out photos below.
WWE Concerned with Ric Flair's Health, Will Mysterio Wrestle at WrestleMania?, Ryback Plans Nixed
BEST OF MAXIM
Credit – PWInsider
Word coming out of RAW is that WWE no longer wants Ric Flair doing anything really physical. While he threw some chops at Big E Langston on RAW, don’t expect him to take any bumps or get into any brawls on WWE TV.
There is some sort of health issue that WWE is concerned about with Flair. The feeling is that they would rather be safe than sorry.
Ric Flair does RF Video shoot, WWE Top 25 Rivalries DVD details, and Former WWE Diva in rap video.
Monday night on RAW, fans got to see Ric Flair throw chops at Big E. Langston, strut a lot and even drop elbows to the ring following The Miz’s victory on the show.
With that being said, do not expect Flair to get more physically involved in the WWE product. The company is still concerned about Flair’s health following the blood clot he suffered last month in Japan.
- Below is a preview for RF Video’s next shoot interview with Ric Flair:
- Stephanie McMahon was representing WWE at a gathering yesterday for the Sandy Hook Relief Fund, which provides assistance to the first responders, workers, and teachers of the tragedy. Apparently WWE made a large donation to the fund. Here are some photos:
Backstage News on Post-WM Plans for Dolph Ziggler...
- Brad Maddox did commentary for Main Event and SmackDown at last night's tapings in Albany, New York. This week's SmackDown commentary will be done by Maddox, Michael Cole and Josh Mathews since JBL is on a climb.
- WWE has confirmed that Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman will respond to Triple H's WrestleMania 29 challenge on this coming Monday's RAW from Indianapolis...
- Brad Maddox did commentary for Main Event and SmackDown at last night’s tapings in Albany, New York. This week’s SmackDown commentary will be done by Maddox, Michael Cole and Josh Mathews since JBL is on a climb.
- WWE has confirmed that Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman will respond to Triple H’s WrestleMania 29 challenge on this coming Monday’s RAW from Indianapolis, Indiana...
– Here is a preview for tonight’s edition of TNA iMPACT!:
* Final hype for Jeff Hardy vs. Bully Ray for the TNA World Title at Lockdown.
* Follow-up on Kurt Angle’s attempt to “infiltrate” Aces & Eights and expose their VP.
* A Best-of-Three series between Team TNA and Aces & Eights leading into their five-on-five Lethal Lockdown match at the PPV.
– Here is another...
- WWE published an article with comments from The Undertaker’s past opponents. Ric Flair described facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania 18 in 2002 as a “a phenomenal experience,” and discussed his admiration for the Undertaker’s streak.
“No one deserves that position more than him and just the fact that I was able to be there at that point in time was fabulous for me,”...
Ric Flair has reloaded his guns and is shooting for the first time on video in about five years. Flair conducted a brand new shoot interview recently and is speaking out against TNA Impact Wrestling for the first time since his release.
- WWE published an article with comments from The Undertaker's past opponents. Ric Flair described facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania 18 in 2002 as a "a phenomenal experience," and discussed his admiration for the Undertaker's streak.
"No one deserves that position more than him and just the fact that I was able to be there at that point in time was fabulous...
Former Warner Bros. Executive Eric Pankowsi is no longer WWE’s head of creative and development, according to former WWE writer Court Bauer on Twitter.
Pankowsi was hired in January 2012 to head up WWE’s television creative development, including reality and kids programming. Duties included managing the creative team as well well as overseeing the sale of programming to networks...