Found March 07, 2013 on
– As noted late last night here on the website, there has been a push within some circles in WWE to induct Paul Bearer into the WWE Hall of Fame this year since news of his passing broke Tuesday night. This appears highly unlikely at this point. He’ll likely be inducted during the next several years but not as part of this year’s class.
– The Oakland A’s outfielder Josh Reddick has accepted Daniel Bryan’s “beard off” challenge. You can read more about that development at this link.
– Zack Ryder sent the following tweet to Vince McMahon…
Hey @VinceMcMahon…what do you think of my new trunks? pic.twitter.com/2SybgvWCql
The new trunks say “Push Me!!!” If you’re interested, you can click here to view them. Wow.
BEST OF MAXIM
According to WZROnline.com (WZR Radio) sources, William “Paul Bearer” Moody was openly telling people over the last few weeks that he hadn’t been feeling well. Moody recently pulled himself from several indy bookings and told promoters he hadn’t been feeling well.
As Matt Boone and I (Ryan Clark) noted on Tuesday night’s live edition of WZR Radio, Bearer sent out his last...
The Shining Wizards Podcast is featuring an interview with Rob Van Dam. Here are some highlights from the interview.
Training with the Original Sheik: He was there almost always, in fact he didn’t like us to train without his presence. Which we did once in a while, especially more once we reached a certain level, where we understood the basic fundamentals, and at a certain point...
- WWE announced tragic news this evening:
Paul Bearer passes
WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of William Moody, aka Paul Bearer. Moody made his WWE debut in 1991 as the manager of The Undertaker and went on to become a memorable part of WWE over the course of the next 20 years.
Our deepest condolences go out to Moody’s family, friends and fans.
- Vince McMahon has yet to make his first tweet on Twitter but that didn't stop Zack Ryder from sending him a message:
"Hey @VinceMcMahon…what do you think of my new trunks?"
- Rey Mysterio's knee is reportedly in bad shape but Dr. James Andrews has told him he can continue to wrestle, without having surgery, but will have to wear the new brace that we noted...
- Embedded below is a video WWE posted paying tribute to the late William “Paul Bearer” Moody.
- Bret Hart recently conducted a Q&A session with his fans on Facebook. Here are some highlights of the session.
His thoughts of TNA: “4/10″
A classic match that he would love to see as a rematch: “The Rock vs. John Cena”
Hardest part about being a pro wrestler: “The...
Dr. Tom Prichard published a blog on the death of William “Paul Bearer” Moody’s his website. Here is an excerpt.
“And now he’s gone. I have to admit I heard about Percy’s death Wednesday morning when my wife woke me up telling me it was all over Facebook. I couldn’t believe it. There’s no way! He’s too important to too many people. This can’t be happening! All...
- Stephanie McMahon tweeted the following line from Vince:“”You can’t be traditional in a non traditional world” – Vince McMahon in a meeting yesterday re: embracing digital culture in business”- WWE Champion The Rock has now agreed to work a number of post-WrestleMania dates for WWE, including the May 19th Extreme Rules pay-per-view in St. Louis.- After the recent troubles...