JINDER MAHAL RUMORS & GOSSIP
In an interview with SLAM! Wrestling, Jinder Mahal spoke about his WWE release. He revealed that he will be using his name of Raj Singh, which he used in Calgary before he was signed by WWE.
On his release: “I was surprised, because we were pretty well booked on everything. We were on a lot of the live events, a lot of the overseas tours. We were always on Raw and Smackdown, and...
- In the video below, WWE Hall of Famer Howard Finkel talks to Bill Apter of 1wrestling.com about Legends House, The Shield and more:
- WWE Hall of Famer JJ Dillon turns 72 years old today while former WCW Tag Team Champion Mark Jindrak turns 37, former WWE announcer Matt Striker turns 40 and former WWE wrestler and legendary trainer “Pretty Boy” Larry Sharpe turns 63.
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
– Raj Singh, who worked in WWE as Jinder Mahal, is now taking bookings through Bill Behrens at email@example.com, and www.sbibookings.com. His former 3MB partner Drew “McIntyre” Galloway is also taking bookings through Behrens.
– The Charleston Post-Courier has a review of Dick Bourne’s new book about The Big Gold Belt. You can order the book...
- Jeff Jarrett posted the following today on Twitter, teasing that some of the recently released WWE talents could be joining his Global Force Wrestling promotion:
“Well, the Independent Wrestling talent pool just got deeper today… And, it’s really deep already… #GFW”
- JTG tweeted the following after his release:
“Damn ! Why I pick up my phone !”
- Jinder Mahal also...
Jinder Mahal posted the following on Twitter, commenting on his WWE release, which was announced earlier today…
Thanks to @WWE for the amazing opportunity. Got a chance to see the world and do many amazing things. Excited to see what the future brings.
— Jinder Mahal (@JinderMahal) June 12, 2014
You can contact me for wrestling bookings, conventions, and other appearances at...
From Jinder Mahal Comments on WWE Release
As noted earlier, WWE fired several talents today, one being Jinder Mahal. Mahal commented on his release from the company moments ago on Twitter, writing:
“Thanks to @WWE for the amazing opportunity. Got a chance to see the world and do many amazing things. Excited to see what the future brings.”
MUST SEE: Recent Photo of El Torito Without...
Well that escalated quickly. WWE has confirmed the release of several superstars, making for an interesting Thursday morning on Twitter. From Aksana to Yoshi, nearly the entire alphabet was covered when WWE decided to part ways with a collection of their performers. Here is the updated list, as confirmed by multiple outlets including WWE.com.
The WWE is making cuts today with ten talents being given their release so far. They include:
referee Marc Harris
With both McIntyre and Mahal being released, that brings an end to the group 3MB. After training in developmental for a few years, it looked like McIntyre (Drew...
Before the Smackdown tapings take place, the WWE films “Main Event” that will air on ION Television tonight starting at 8 p.m. ET. The tapings took place in Ontario, California.
Booker T, Tensai, Renee Young, and Josh Mathews filmed a pre-show studio segment (likely a test run for the WWE Network pre-show).
-Alexander Rusev defeated Dolph Ziggler. Rusev won by submission...
MORE STORIES >>
- WWE taped the following matches last night in Oklahoma City to air on this week’s Superstars:
* Kaitlyn vs. Aksana
* The Usos vs. Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre
- Following last night’s RAW, Natalya tweeted about her Divas Title shot at TLC:
“All of the blood, sweat and tears have led me to now. The road has been long but I am proof that perseverance and hard work pay off...