Yardbarker
Yardbarker
x
Todd Chrisley’s Son Kyle Speaks Out After Getting Arrested for Aggravated Assault
Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office

Todd Chrisley‘s eldest son, Kyle Chrisley, is speaking out after he was arrested on Monday, September 9, for aggravated assault and resisting arrest.

The arrest happened in Tennessee, with a rep for Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office confirming to In Touch Weekly that Kyle was “charged with aggravated assault and resisting arrest” and released on a $6,500 bond. A court hearing has been set for December.

Following the arrest, Kyle took to Instagram, where he shared a photo of himself on the floor in handcuffs while being apprehended by police officers. In the caption, he disputed the charges, claiming that a man had been threatening him for months and trying to extort him for money.

Speaking to In Touch Weekly, Kyle has expanded on his side of the story, saying that he “called the police for help with a man at my home threatening my life, ramming into my wife’s car, who came back and tried to run me over. Said out loud that was his intention.”

“Literally said ‘Kyle I will kill you dead’, told me to jump in front of his car so he could run me over while revving up his engine and instead of arresting him, they arrest me,” he continued. “As if he is a victim in this situation and I am the aggressor.”

Kyle said he believes police sided with the other man possibly due to his famous last name. Kyle’s dad, Todd Chrisley, is currently serving a federal prison sentence for bank and tax fraud.

“Maybe it’s because of my last name. I have heard Rutherford County likes to make a name for themselves and I think they saw this as an opportunity to do just that,” Kyle added.

“I also think it’s very easy for this man to fabricate a story knowing I’ve already had a similar alleged incident and especially when he knows he just came to my house, caused property damage and publicly displayed his intentions to run me over with his vehicle,” he explained.

Last March, Kyle was arrested for felony aggravated assault when he was accused of threatening his boss during an argument at work. In April, prosecutors dismissed the charges before a trial, though court records did not reveal why the case was closed.

After Kyle shared his post about the latest situation on Instagram, the reaction from commenters was mixed, with some thinking he only made things worse by posting about it publicly.

“Dude why let the world know this crap. You’re whole family’s 15min of fame is up,” wrote one commenter.

“Kyle, please do better! It’s going to be posted every where now!” said another.

Another added, “I know them personally and both Kyle and his wife are very nice people! Everyone is so quick to judge!”

“Their going after all the Chrisleys, Unreal!” said another.

“How do you get yourself into these situations? I work multiple jobs and I’m never targeted by police,” wrote one fan.

Another added, “Always more to the story. I don’t believe anything Kyle says.”

Kyle is Todd’s second child with his ex-wife, Teresa Terry. He is the brother of Todd’s eldest child, Lindsie Chrisley. While Kyle featured in the first season of Chrisley Knows Best, he disappeared from future seasons after suffering from substance abuse issues and becoming estranged from his father.

Todd went on to marry Julie, who is also serving a federal prison sentence for bank and tax fraud. Todd and Julie have three children: Chase Chrisley, Savannah Chrisley, and Grayson Chrisley. They also gained custody of Kyle’s daughter, Chloe, who is now under the guardianship of Savannah while Todd and Julie are behind bars.

Savannah has previously talked about how Kyle and Lindsie have no contact with the rest of the family.

This article first appeared on TV Insider and was syndicated with permission.

More must-reads:

Customize Your Newsletter

Yardbarker +

Get the latest news and rumors, customized to your favorite sports and teams. Emailed daily. Always free!

TODAY'S BEST

NFL legend Jason Kelce refuses to apologize to Cowboys owner Jerry Jones
NFL

NFL legend Jason Kelce refuses to apologize to Cowboys owner Jerry Jones

NFL legend Jason Kelce has made his opinion of Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones very clear. To be more specific, the Philadelphia Eagles icon shared his brutally honest view on how Jones’ big move before the NFL trade deadline transformed the Cowboys into a much more formidable team. Kelce had a lot to say about Jones and the Cowboys on a recent episode of his “New Heights” podcast alongside his brother, Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce. Jason Kelce praised Jones for bringing in Quinnen Williams in a blockbuster trade deal, but the legendary center is adamant that he will not be apologizing for his take on the Cowboys and their 83-year-old owner. For what it's worth, Jones had an outrageous claim himself recently. “New Heights” released a new episode on Wednesday, and as usual, the brothers discussed developments in the NFL. One of the topics they covered was that the Cowboys have gone undefeated since the trade deadline, when Jones pulled the trigger on a blockbuster deal with the New York Jets for All-Pro defensive lineman Quinnen Williams. However, when asked if he believes he owes Jones an apology, Kelce was confused. “Do we owe Jerry an apology? Who owes Jerry an apology? What do I have to apologize for?” Kelce asked. “They [expletive] sucked! What are we talking about? Their defense was horrendous. “So good job! What do we owe an apology for? Hey, your car doesn't work. Oh, I went and got it fixed. Oh, we owe you an apology for saying your car [expletive] broke down and didn't work on the side of the road? I don't owe [expletive] an apology.” The Cowboys have gone 3-0 since Williams’ arrival, including Sunday’s massive comeback victory against Jason's former team, the Eagles, and their Thanksgiving win over Travis' Chiefs. While Kelce has refused to apologize to Jones, he admitted that the Cowboys owner deserves praise for his decision to bring in an elite-caliber player in Williams. “We owe Jerry Jones a clap of approval,” Kelce said. “I'll say this, and I'll stand on this, and I think the guys will back me. When Jerry said we were gonna make a trade, I think everybody's expecting an edge player to replace Micah [Parsons]. When they said it was Quinnen, immediately, I thought this is better for that defense. “Because for years, they have lacked the raw, man strength, big power in the heart of that defense. They have lacked that type of presence, and Quinnen brings that. I just think for moving forward, this is a great piece to build around. I think it's a great move by Jerry. “I don't think I owe him a [expletive] apology, but I'll say great [expletive] job.”

Dallas Cowboys' chances of beating Lions just increased with an update the NFL world will hate to hear
NFL

Dallas Cowboys' chances of beating Lions just increased with an update the NFL world will hate to hear

The 6-5-1 Dallas Cowboys are looking to extend their win streak to four in a row next Thursday when they take on the 7-5 Detroit Lions on primetime television. Though the Lions are known as one of the best teams in the conference, they are struggling to be consistent on offense, and the defense has serious problems, too. There are a lot of factors that go into Detroit's biggest issues on offense, which was known as one of the scariest units in the league not that long ago. But it all starts with the trenches, where they simply haven't been the same. The Lions' offensive line's struggles reached the point where they had to draw former second-team All-Pro center Frank Ragnow out of retirement. However, Ragnow's return is over before it even got a chance to get going. Lions announce Ragnow failed his physical ahead of Cowboys matchup On Saturday, the Lions announced Ragnow's activation to the 53-man roster isn't happening after he failed his physical. "The medical exam revealed a Grade 3 hamstring strain that will keep him from participating for the remainder of the regular season," the team's statement reads. "For that reason, Frank will not be rejoining the Lions." It was already unlikely Ragnow would play in Week 14 due to his inactivity this year. However, the Lions are reaching must-win territory, so it wasn't out of the question. This update confirms it. It's a disappointing update even though it helps the Cowboys' chances of winning. You never want to see a star's return get ruined before it even starts. But it is what it is in football. With that being said, there's no denying it's an objectively positive development for a Dallas team starving for any break it can get as it tries to make the playoffs. Cowboys' rising DL will face struggling Lions OL Over the last few years, the motor driving the Lions' success was its offensive line. Now that it's struggling, Jared Goff's play is showing flaws, and the run game has been inconsistent. On the other side, the Cowboys' defense is quickly improving. Since Quinnen Williams' arrival via trade, Matt Eberflus' unit has shown an ability to pressure the quarterback and stop the run. While it hasn't been perfect, it's that interior defensive line that's sparked quality play. The Cowboys are 3.5-point underdogs against the Lions heading into Week 14 but this advantage in the trenches could position them to pull off a third consecutive upset. window.addEventListener('message', function (event) {if (event.data.totalpoll event.data.totalpoll.action === 'resizeHeight') {document.querySelector('#totalpoll-iframe-375').height = event.data.totalpoll.value;}}, false);document.querySelector('#totalpoll-iframe-375').contentWindow.postMessage({totalpoll: {action: 'requestHeight'}}, '*'); This story was originally published by A to Z Sports on Nov 29, 2025, where it first appeared in the NFL section. Add A to Z Sports as a Preferred Source by clicking here.

Massive injury news in Buffalo gives Steelers a huge advantage
NFL

Massive injury news in Buffalo gives Steelers a huge advantage

The Pittsburgh Steelers have a very crucial game coming up, as they face the Buffalo Bills in a contest that could have strong playoff implications down the road. After all the bad news and reports of dysfunction coming out of the locker room, they need this win to turn everything around and prove that they aren't just a total mess. Not only that, but a win would also set them up to take back control of the AFC North, especially with a date with the Baltimore Ravens just around the corner. The Steelers may have an advantage with a mismatch in the trenches. Joe Buscaglia, a beat writer for the Bills on The Athletic, explained how Buffalo could be put in a rough situation due to an injury to right tackle Spencer Brown. "Losing that level of talent [from Spencer Brown] is bad enough, but it’s multiplied by the disparity of on-field results between him and his likely backup, Ryan Van Demark," Buscaglia wrote. "Van Demark’s best position is left tackle, and when he’s subbed in at right tackle, it has led to some real opportunities for the opposition." Buscaglia also gave examples of how backup tackle Ryan Van Demark had his issues in the Bills' Week 12 loss, when he seemed to have no chance against elite edge-rusher Will Anderson. He was a big part of quarterback Josh Allen getting sacked eight times, and if he has to play against the Steelers' pass rush, there may be some big problems there. In fact, the Bills have not only ruled out Brown, but now left tackle Dion Dawkins is officially out with a concussion. Both tackles will be backups. Buscaglia noted that Van Demark is more comfortable at left tackle, but now they have a conundrum on the other side. He mentioned that Chase Lundt has only been active once for the Bills in 2025, and now he may have to start against TJ Watt. That is a nightmare matchup for anyone, let alone someone as inexperienced as Lundt. Either way, this is going to be a massive challenge for the Bills' offensive line. Two backup offensive tackles will be going up against a very strong pass rush. Van Demark will have his battles with Alex Highsmith, and both him and Lundt will have to try and slow down Nick Herbig as well, as he can wreak havoc on both sides of the line. Steelers and Bills will be intense coaching battle Head coach Sean McDermott and offensive coordinator Joe Brady will have to help this makeshift offensive line in any way they can. Watt is still the most chipped player in the NFL currently, and there is no reason to not expect at least four hands to be on him on every single snap. Priority No. 1 is keeping these great edge-rushers from taking full advantage of the Bills' injuries in the trenches. Meanwhile, many teams have figured out how to slow down Mike Tomlin's defense, whether the opposing offensive line is at full strength or not. If the Bills successfully shut down the Steelers' pass rush, Tomlin will have to find a way to make adjustments and throw new things that these inexperienced tackles have not seen, like certain stunts and personnel shifts. Despite all the talent on both teams, coaching will most likely decide the victor.

George Pickens Rips Chiefs Superfan Nick Wright After Week 13 Win
NFL

George Pickens Rips Chiefs Superfan Nick Wright After Week 13 Win

Most NFL fans know FS1’s Nick Wright as the loud-and-proud Chiefs superfan. So, of course, he picked Kansas City to beat the Cowboys on Thanksgiving. However, while making his pick known in a segment of his show, he tossed a jab at George Pickens and his teammates, and the wideout didn’t forget it. Wright was super critical of the Cowboys ahead of Thursday’s game. Most notably, he questioned Dak Prescott and Pickens’ ability to win against strong opponents. It was a fair criticism, given that Dallas was 1-3-1 against teams with winning records before the game. “The biggest question mark about him, fair or not, is big game performance. I don’t care how good CeeDee and George Pickens are,” Wright said via First Things First. Well, while parts of the analysis held up, the sharper comments definitely rattled the lion’s cage. Pickens and Lamb both ended up owning the show on Thanksgiving. The former had 6 catches for 88 yards, including a sweet hurdle and a two-point conversion reception. The latter had 7 catches for 112 yards and a TD. And after the win, Pickens quoted and tweeted a fan-edit of a game highlight, along with Wright’s criticism, and wrote this with it: “Eat them words,” he wrote. Clearly, the Cowboys receiver heard the criticism from Wright and made sure to answer back with a win over the Chiefs in his pocket. This season, Pickens has been phenomenal after being traded from the Pittsburgh Steelers in the offseason. He has 1,142 receiving yards, which is good for second in the NFL. He also has 8 TDs, which ranks third in the league. Underneath the comment, fans reacted to the hilarious roast by Pickens. “Lmfaooo cook em Pick,” one fan joked. “No way this is my real goat tweeting?!” another wrote. “Lmmffaaaoo expose that clown GP, not to mention putting mcduffie in hell all night,” someone else said. Fans throughout the comments thought it was hilarious that Pickens kept the receipts. He had already been embraced by Cowboys fans as one of the most exciting players on the team, but this really pushed him over the top and cemented his status as some fans’ favorite player right now. Pickens is still in the final year of his rookie contract and will be an unrestricted free agent next year. There were some rumors about the Cowboys possibly franchise-tagging him. But he’s already proven that he deserves a secure contract with big money. So, we’ll see how Jerry Jones decides to attack that ordeal when the time comes. For now, though, things are good for Pickens and Dallas. They have just beaten the two Super Bowl teams from last year in the span of five days. Their season feels revitalized, and a playoff run is on the table. Right now, they need to focus on building this momentum as they move closer to the postseason.