Found April 28, 2013 on
John Cena has been inundated with tweets about his injury status and has responded to them:
Finally home from a great European tour. I’m banged up, but I’m not going to miss Monday Night #Raw.
— John Cena (@JohnCena) April 28, 2013
Cena is responding to a WWE.com report that he suffered an achilles injury during WWE’s tour of Europe. He worked extremely limited at the weekend live events and has his ankle heavily wrapped.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
– WWE Monday Night RAW is live tonight from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. Advertised for the show is a 2 on 3 tag team match between the Shield against WWE Champion John Cena & Ryback. Despite suffering an injury on the recent European tour, John Cena will appear live tonight. With the injury article on WWE.com, you can expect Cena to address it in a promo on RAW...
Here are some highlights from the latest Jim Ross blog on jrsbarbq.com:- I was asked recently on Twitter who I thought was one of the most underrated athletes in the WWE locker room I mentioned that an argument could be made for more than one but off the top of my head I’d go with @WWEMcGillicutty. The son of the late Curt Hennig is the complete package and is only getting better...
WWE announced Monday night before the start of Raw that John Cena is still scheduled to team with Ryback against The Shield in a handicap match. Cena is reportedly battling an Achilles injury.
There’s still no word from within WWE on John Cena’s injury but a report from the European tour notes Cena was working with a bruised heel.
Cena’s Achilles injury was believed to happen back on April 21st in Geneva, Switzerland, where he defeated Ryback in a Tables Match.
Cena continued to work the European tour but was put in six-man matches with Kane and Daniel Bryan vs....
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
WWE creative have been on the money with The Shield. They have been booked better than any newcomers in recent memory yet at the end of the day I am starting to wonder what the end game here is for Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns.
- WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross published another blog entry and wrote the following about John Cena’s injury.
“Cena worked through his injury while in Europe which many would not have done but I’m under the impression that he’s pushed it about as far as he can at this point in the process.”
- Zack Ryder has posted tweeted a new photo of his long hair he seems to be growing...
Join us tonight at 8pm EST for live coverage of WWE RAW from Columbus, Ohio with John Cena & Ryback vs. The Shield and more. Coverage begins when RAW hits the air so stay tuned…
Live Photos from RAW Tonight, Possible Spoiler on The Shield, Revealing New Diva Action Pics, Big Rumor on Team Ziggler, More…
John Cena injured but will be at RAW, Mick Foley on if Rock should keep wrestling, Triple H puts over The Shield, and Scott Hall surgery update.
- Michael Cole shared a photo of himself and JBL hanging out with the Columbus crew of MLS on Twitter.
- Titus O'Neil posted a new Tout video announcing that the Prime Time Players will be training with the Ohio State University before Tonight's Raw.
- WWE Diva AJ Lee commented on tonight's Raw event, writing on Twitter, "Raw tonight starring Ziggy, E, and myself...