We previously told you about how hip-hop star Lil’ Wayne claimed to be banned from all NBA events at the request of the Miami Heat during All-Star weekend. Additionally, he made some claims regarding personal relations between himself and Chris Bosh’s wife.
To throw some extra fuel on the fire, Lil’ Wayne decided to start a feud with the Heat’s big three, calling out LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh at a show of his.
As this story caught fire, the NBA is now denying Weezy’s allegations that he is banned from NBA events. Via the Miami Herald:
The Lil Wayne feud with the Miami Heat — along with his allegation that he slept with player Chris Bosh’s wife — continued to gain momentum on Tuesday.
Bad blood exploded over the weekend because the hip-hop star claimed during the NBA All-Star Weekend that he’s been banned from all NBA games— thanks to a complaint filed by the Heat.
But league Senior Vice President Tim Frank told Miami Herald Heat writer Joseph Goodman Monday night that was “not true.”
So, looks like one of these guys has to be lying. If I had to make a bet, it would be Lil’ Wayne.
I guess we’ll find out depending on whether we see him at any games in the near future. If we do, don’t expect the Heat’s big three to give him the time of day. Especially Chris Bosh.
-Mark Evans, Assistant Manager/Editor of Content
Follow us on Twitter
The post NBA Denies Lil’ Wayne’s Claim appeared first on Pass The Pill.