If I Had a Vote, College Basketball Top 251. Michigan, 17-1. Most complete team with the best point guard.
2. Duke, 16-1. Losing Ryan Kelly hurts but the Blue Devils are still loaded.
3. Kansas, 16-1. I’d draft Ben McLemore no. 1 in the NBA Draft at this point.
4. Syracuse, 17-1. Doing what the Cuse do with a lottery quality point guard.
5. Indiana, 16-2. I still think the Hoosiers are the team to beat come March.
6. Louisville, 16-2. Lost to Syracuse at home, knocks them down a peg but not far.
7. Florida, 14-2. Gators are running through the SEC. Setbacks at K-State looks better now.
8. Minnesota, 15-3. Gophers losses have come to my 1, 5, and 6 ranked teams.
9. Arizona, 16-1. This is resume based, I’m not on the Wildcat bandwagon after watching close wins.
10. Butler, 16-2. Beat Gonzaga without Rotnei Clarke. Brad Stevens, we’re not worthy.
11. Kansas State, 15-2. Bruce Weber is doing it again with somebody elses players, but I’m not bitter.
12. Gonzaga, 17-2. Great inside but th...