If I Had a Vote, College Basketball Top 251. Michigan, 17-1. Most complete team with the best point guard.
2. Duke, 16-1. Losing Ryan Kelly hurts but the Blue Devils are still loaded.
3. Kansas, 16-1. I’d draft Ben McLemore no. 1 in the NBA Draft at this point.
4. Syracuse, 17-1. Doing what the Cuse do with a lottery quality point guard.
5. Indiana, 16-2. I still think the Hoosiers are the team to beat come March.
6. Louisville, 16-2. Lost to Syracuse at home, knocks them down a peg but not far.
7. Florida, 14-2. Gators are running through the SEC. Setbacks at K-State looks better now.
8. Minnesota, 15-3. Gophers losses have come to my 1, 5, and 6 ranked teams.
9. Arizona, 16-1. This is resume based, I’m not on the Wildcat bandwagon after watching close wins.
10. Butler, 16-2. Beat Gonzaga without Rotnei Clarke. Brad Stevens, we’re not worthy.
11. Kansas State, 15-2. Bruce Weber is doing it again with somebody elses players, but I’m not bitter.
12. Gonzaga, 17-2. Great inside but their guards can’t defend.
13. Michigan State, 16-3. Typical pedestrian out of conference has made Izzo’s squad tough and ready.
14. NC State, 15-3. Loss at Maryland was a fluke, and the freshman are getting better.
15. Creighton, 17-2. The Jays have the nations best scorer with an inside presence.
16. Ohio State, 13-4. I’m jaded because I watched Ohio State get killed by an Illinois team that was about to collapse.
17. Oregon, 16-2. After playing Arizona and UCLA the Ducks are still undefeated in conference.
18. VCU, 16-3. Shaka Smart is fresh off his 100th career victory.
19. New Mexico, 16-2. Will lose in conference, not sure when.
20. Wichita State, 17-2. Love the Shockers, just beat Creighton at home.
21. Missouri, 13-4. Recent slide was compounded by a spanking at Florida.
22. Cincinnati, 16-3. Sean Kilpatrick is putting this team on his back, just scored 39 against Marquette.
23. Miami, 13-3. Leading the ACC, for now.
24. Wisconsin, 13-5. The Badgers win at Indiana is this years biggest surprise.
25. Notre Dame, 15-3. Beat Rutgers despite distraction of trying to validate the legitimacy of Jack Cooley’s girlfriend.
BeyondU Sports - Best College Sports Blog Site