Not a comedian.
This morning’s top five stories from around the web:
1. LaQuinton Ross sent Ohio State through to the Elite Eight.
2. Syracuse’s zone frustrated Indiana to no end.
3. Doug Gottlieb isn’t good at making jokes.
4. UCLA wants Brad Stevens.
5. Marquette blew out Miami to set up an all-Big East East Region final.
Today’s college sports crossword puzzle:
1. Click the numbers, not the spaces, to fill in the words.
2. Tweet a screenshot @CollegeSpun of your completed puzzle! We’ll tweet out the winner.
Please upgrade your browser
And here are the answers to yesterday’s crossword.