Kentucky is the number one overall seed but somehow the Wildcats got in my mind the toughest bracket. Check out my South Region Breakdown.
Top 10 Players:
1.Anthony Davis (Kentucky) – Davis will like be the Player, Freshman, and Defensive Player of the Year.
2. Jeremy Lamb (UConn)- Lamb knows how to raise up his game in March he did last season in UConn title run.
3. Michael Kidd Gilchrist (Kentucky) – The 2nd best freshman behind Davis.
4. Cody Zeller (Indiana) – Zeller is want Indiana has been lacking a dominant low post scorer.
5. Royce White (Iowa State) –White leads his team in points, rebounding, assists, steals, and blocks.
6. Mike Moser (UNLV) – 10th leading rebounder in the country and he can score
7. Austin Rivers (Duke)-
8.Nate Wolters (South Dakota State) – Averaging 21 points, 6 assists and 5 rebounds not bad.
9.C.J. McCollum (Lehigh)- Yes, McCollum is a NBA prospect that plays at Lehigh.
10. Wendell McKines (New Mexico State) –If you haven’t heard of him you shou...