Found November 06, 2012 on
60 Max Power O:
There were very few changes in the poll this week, but if we did it BCS-style and ranked on a point system, a few distances between spots would be a lot smaller.
1. Alabama - Well look at that, they're human. I guess we should start treating them as so. I wonder what the worst NFL team would have done to them.
2. LSU - So either Mettenberger turned the corner after being mediocre all season, or the Alabama defense isn't as unstoppable as we were all told. I think it might be a little bit of both.
3. Georgia - Ok, fine. I'll put you ahead of Florida. I know you beat them, but I'm still not really feeling you. Ya know?
4. Florida - You could only muster up a 14-7 against Missouri, huh? You know where they are in the 'Blogle Poll? Hint: you'll have to scroll down a lot.
5. Texas A&M - I could easily see the Aggies at the 3-spot. If they do the unthinkable and beat the team of machines this weekend, they might jump ahead of that.
6. South Carolina - It's over the Gamecocks, so they'll probably stay here for the rest of the season. Everybody below them is just "meh."
7. Mississippi State - 7-0, 7-1, 7-2. What's next? I'll tell you. 7-3. Front-loaded schedules suck, don't they?
8. Ole Miss -Well you hung around with the Dawgs for a few minutes, then the Rebels we all know and love came on out.
9. Arkansas - A two point win against Tulsa isn't always impressive, but it was only the Golden Hurricane' 2nd loss of the season, and given the way the Razorbacks have looked this year, I guess we can commend them for the win. Not enough to move them up in the polls, but good job, Arkansas.
10. Vanderbilt - Vandy jumped Tennessee after trouncing the worst team in the SEC. Never thought I'd say that, but...
11. Tennessee - The Vols could have and should have lost to Troy. Even though they didn't, they still gave up nearly 50 points to the Trojans. I'd say Dooley knows he's gone.
12. Missouri - If not for a somewhat decent performance against Florida, I was totally prepared to switch the Tigers with the Tigers that have been below them in every poll.
13. Auburn - A win versus New Mexico State, regardless of how big the point spread is, doesn't do enough to cause any moves in the polls. Unfortunately.
14. Kentucky - 40-0 to Vandy? Again, thank you.
If you'd like to, go ahead and put your rankings in the comments below. We can all call each other stupid. It will be fun.
WarBlogle.com Poll (after Week 14)
Ranking the SEC (after Week 9)
WarBlogle.com Poll (after Week 12)
WarBlogle.com Poll (after Week 11)
Ranking the SEC (after Week 9)
The post Ranking the SEC (after Week 10) appeared first on WarBlogle.com.
Be sure to check out other great articles at WarBlogle.com.
BEST OF MAXIM
AJ McCarron’s Mom, saving the low cut v necks for sweeps week
Thanks to a low cut dress and the careful hands of a cosmetic surgeon, AJ McCarron’s mom, Dee Dee Bonner, has become something of an internet celebrity as of late. To capitalize on that new found fame, a local Mobile tv station brought her in to discuss the emotions surrounding Alabama’s win in Baton Rouge this...
It’s no secret that today is election day and I’m sure your Facebook and Twitter feeds have been filled with nothing but political opinions. Well, an Alabama fan (@JonChumbler) decided to change that for us. He wrote in Nick Saban (The Alabama Crimson Tide Head Football Coach) and Jay Seawell (The Alabama Crimson Tide Head Golf Coach). Maybe it’s time for a change in a country...
Our Google traffic for ‘AJ McCarron Mom’ and ‘Dee Dee Bonner’ searches has been going nuts ever since Saturday when cameras caught the Bama QB crying and hugging his parents after the LSU game. It was Dee Dee’s big coming out party, but you guys know Ms. Bonner has been a BC favorite since mid-October.
The big news today is that Dee Dee is now doing local Alabama news...
Week 10 and we still have 5 undefeated teams. Only 4 have a real shot at the title. If you feel bad for Louisville, just look at their schedule. Whether they intended for it to be so bad or not … Continue reading →
Come November, Alabama fans might care more about a national championship than the national debt. But at least one person thinks Nick Saban could probably handle both the sidelines and the Oval Office.
That loyal 'Bama supporter cast their write-in vote for Saban and Alabama men's golf coach Jay Sewell for president Tuesday and posted a picture of it on Twitter. There...
It was just over a month ago that Alabama head football coach Nick Saban stated some issues he had with the no-huddle offense. They included concerns about player safety. During his weekly press conference on Monday, Saban tried to walk back his comments after being asked by a reporter about them.
"I think everybody misinterpreted
what I said about no-huddle,"...
In what is being called the “Rally in Death Valley”, Alabama beat LSU Saturday night 21-17 on a TJ Yeldon TD catch from AJ McCarron. The good folks over at RollOnToVictory have put together a compilation video of Bama fans celebrating the win. Here is their description: “From living rooms out of state to the The post Video: Alabama Victory Celebration Compilation appeared first...
Texas A&M sits as the last major regular-season obstacle for No. 1 Alabama as it marches towards a potential second consecutive BCS title game. The two programs meet for the first time since 1988 on at Bryant-Denny Stadium on Saturday.
Alabama, which is coming off an emotional 21-17 win at LSU last Saturday, are listed as 13.5-point favorites over the dangerous Aggies in this...
At his weekly Monday press conference, Alabama head coach Nick Saban discussed his defense's performance against LSU, the challenge Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel presents this weekend, and more...
When AJ McCarron took the field to run that final two-minute drill in Death Valley, one of Alabama's toughest players--linebacker Adrian Hubbard who had 12 tackles--couldn't bear to watch.