There were very few changes in the poll this week, but if we did it BCS-style and ranked on a point system, a few distances between spots would be a lot smaller.
1. Alabama - Well look at that, they're human. I guess we should start treating them as so. I wonder what the worst NFL team would have done to them.
2. LSU - So either Mettenberger turned the corner after being mediocre all season, or the Alabama defense isn't as unstoppable as we were all told. I think it might be a little bit of both.
3. Georgia - Ok, fine. I'll put you ahead of Florida. I know you beat them, but I'm still not really feeling you. Ya know?
4. Florida - You could only muster up a 14-7 against Missouri, huh? You know where they are in the 'Blogle Poll? Hint: you'll have to scroll down a lot.
5. Texas A&M - I could easily see the Aggies at the 3-spot. If they do the unthinkable and beat the team of machines this weekend, they might jump ahead of that.
6. South Carolina - It's over the Gam...