If this movie “Spring Breakers” featuring sexy teens Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson, and Rachel Korine doesn’t sweep the Oscars there is something definitely wrong with the world.
THE IVY LEAGUE BOYS?
“Call Me Maybe”, a new jam by Canadian-born Carly Rae Jepsen, is the poppiest of all current pop songs out there. It’s Selena Gomez meets Miley Cyrus meets the Chipmunks. And I’d be lying if I said I haven’t rolled down my car windows and sung along as Jepsen pounded my speakers. Fine, the windows were up but the rest is true.
The Harvard baseball team has taken a liking...
• The hottest pics from the 2012 Met Gala!
• Selena Gomez poses in some bikinis
• Julianne Hough loves taking stripper classes
• Mila Kunis is hot even when drinking coffee
• The babes of beach volleyball
• Luisana Lopilato gets uber sexy in lingerie
• Lina Posada is a Colombian who holds nothing back
• Ayanna Jordan has one sexy Twitter pictures
Filed under: Daily Dump