The world already knew that Beyonce was set to perform at the Super Bowl this year, but it now appears that she’ll be receiving some familiar company.
According to US Weekly, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams will join Beyonce on stage at halftime of Super Bowl XLVII, meaning that for the first time in eight years, Destiny’s Child will be reuniting as a group to perform.
• Kelly Brook’s hot new lingerie pictures
• Megan Fox and Lindsay Lohan compete for a role
• Rihanna still enjoying Hawaii and smoking
• Top 25: Hottest actresses under 25
• Gia Mantegna was a looker at the Golden Globes
• Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe for GQ
• Flippa Hamilton busts out the bikini for the spring
• Tan line Tuesdays are quite amazing
Usually when celebs attempt to pose in magazines as Marilyn Monroe it usually ends up to be a monumental fail (yes I’m talking to your Lindsay Lohan). However this Michelle Williams Maryilyn Monroe-esque pictorial in the upcoming February issue of GQ is delightful.
The connection between Michelle Williams' acting and her personal life is so strong that even she gets the two confused sometimes. Making last year's "Blue Valentine," which painfully and intimately depicted the collapse of a young marriage, occasionally stirs some intense memories for the actress.
Michelle Williams doesn't so much impersonate Marilyn Monroe as suggest her in the entertaining new bio-drama "My Week with Marilyn." She doesn't have Monroe's overripe figure, Kewpie doll cheeks or "C'mere and kiss me" lips. There's va-va without the voom.