Does this tough economy have you feeling down? Are you looking for a job with a MLB franchise that is quite literally head and shoulders "above the rest". Then look no further than the newest job opening in the Kansas City Royals organization.
The Royals are seeking to find a qualified candidate to fill their vacant window cleaning position. Here is the job description:
Applies and removes cleaning solutions to glass and similar surfaces throughout the stadium using tools including scrubbers, brushes, chamois, squeegees, scrapers, poles, and sponges, etc.
Other duties as assigned
1. Are you afraid of heights?
2. Do you have experience repelling off building to clean windows?
3. Do you have at least 2 years of window cleaning experience?
4. Are you at least 18 years old?
5. Are you able to work flexible hours including weekends, evenings and holidays?
6. Are you able to walk and stand for long periods of time and maneuver stairs?
Do you think you have what it takes to be the clear choice for the job? Don't let this window of opportunity pass you by. Apply today.
A tip of the cap to Ben Lindbergh of Baseball Prospectus for the link on Twitter.