by: Matt Bollman Staff Writer The Reds (6-9-1) faced off in a late eastern time zone start against the Rockies (7-7) on Friday night. Mat Latos took the ball matched up against Colorado's Alex White. Cincy got back to their winning ways by knocking off the Rockies by a tally of 4-3. Let’s take a look at the good, the bad, and the notables from tonight's game:The Good:
- Mat Latos pitched four solid innings giving up no runs on two hits. He struck out three batters and also got credited with the win. His ERA on the spring now stands at 2.00.
- Brett Tomko pitched three perfect innings, retiring all the batters he faced, while striking out three.
- Drew Stubbs went 1-for-2 with his only hit being a three run home run. That puts his average now at .353. Stubbs also added a stolen base.
- Henry Rodriguez went 1-for-3 with his hit knocking in the fourth of the Reds’ runs.
- The 5-game losing skid is over!The Bad:
- Carlos Fisher pitched two innings and gave up three ru...