The Cuban Missile has enjoyed a nice spring thus far
The Spring Training schedule is now a little over halfway complete and Opening Day is a mere two and a half weeks away. Here's a look at who's been having success this preseason, as well as some players that haven't:
- Scott Rolen: The 36-year old is batting .444 (8-18) with a .524 OBP. He has four extra base hits and five RBIs.
- Jay Bruce: The Reds' right fielder is hitting .391 (9-23) with three extra base hits and seven RBIs. He's scored six runs, boasts a .481 OBP, and has two outfield assists.
- Zack Cozart: The rookie is batting .370 (10-27) with four extra base hits (two triples) and five RBIs.
- Chris Valaika: The infielder has six RBIs and a .412 average (7-17).
- Aroldis Chapman: The Cuban native has pitched seven innings, struckout seven and walked just one. The left-hander has posted a 2.57 ERA.
- Mat Latos: The newcomer is 1-0 with an ERA of 2.00 in three starts (nin...