The San Antonio Spurs (8-2) will look for a measure of revenge as they host the Los Angeles Clippers (7-2) tonight at the AT&T Center.
The Clippers handed the Spurs their first loss of the season in Los Angeles, 106-84. The 22 point win for the Clippers was the largest margin of victory ever against the Spurs. Blake Griffin paced LA with 22 points and 10 rebounds in the win. Danny Green led San Antonio with 12 points in the loss.
For San Antonio, they are coming off a big win over the Nuggets, 126-100, at home and were led by DeJuan Blair with 19 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 steals. The Spurs will also have Gary Neal back in the lineup after sitting out the last home game due to a lacerated right finger.
The Clippers are coming off a win over the Bulls, 101-80, led by Griffin's 26 point, 10 rebound night.
And as these two teams get set to face each other for the second time, here are five things to watch for during the game:
• The Clippers' bench averages 42.2 points per game this season good for first in the NBA. This is due in large part to Jamal Crawford's 20.7 points off the bench for LA.
• It could be a rebounding battle tonight as the Clippers average 39.3 rebounds per game while the Spurs average 39.9 rebounds per game this season.
• The Clippers are 2-0 when leading at halftime on the road.
• The Spurs are 3-0 at home when leading after the first quarter.
• The Spurs are 3-1 at home when outscoring the opposing team in the paint.