Andrew Bynum is in a ugly legal battle with his former California neighbors, who he filed a lawsuit against for harassment. According to TMZ, Bynum claimed the neighbors “threw coins at his Ferrari (which chipped the paint), screamed at him about his music, and even banged the side of his house with “a long stick.”" The neighbors have issued a countersuit claiming Bynum only filed the lawsuit because he was the one who was actually the harasser, and the neighbors were planning on suing first.
According to TMZ, the neighbors allege Bynum guilty of the following actions:
– brandishing FIREARMS in an attempt to intimidate the Becketts
– “apparently” using drugs and allowing weed smoke to drift next door
– blasting loud, profane rap music (including the song “Currency” by Trina)
– blasting his video games at “window-shaking volumes”
– letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood
– constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds
Bynum denies all allegations.