It’s been two weeks since the release of isportsweb’s first NBA mock draft, and as we near the 2013 NBA draft there have been a few changes in the top-14.
Checkout version two of the 2013 NBA mock draft, and look out for the third and final predictions a week before the draft on June 27.
1. Cleveland Cavaliers — Nerlens Noel, Center, Kentucky
2. Orlando Magic — Ben McLemore, Shooting Guard, Kansas
3. Washington Wizards – Otto Porter, Small Forward, Georgetown
4. Charlotte Bobcats — Anthony Bennett, Power Forward, UNLV
5. Phoenix Suns — Victor Oladipo, Shooting Guard, Indiana
6. New Orleans Pelicans — Alex Len, Center, Maryland
7. Sacramento Kings — Michael Carter-Williams, Point Guard, Syracuse
8. Detroit Pistons — Trey Burke, Point Guard, Michigan
9. Minnesota Timberwolves — C.J. McCollum, Guard, Lehigh
10. Portland Trailblazers — Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Shooting Guard, Georgia
11. Philadelphia 76ers — Cody Zeller, Power Forward, Indiana
12. Oklahoma City Thunder — Steven A