Giants fans how do y’all feel about RG III?
Here is a quick run down of the things that we learned in week 12 of the NFL.
1. Falcons got the last laugh at the Saints … Well for this year. Somebody cut Sean Payton a check.
2. 49er’s coach Jim Harbaugh might have made a mistake … maybe, …. probably ….. likely.
3. Don’t look now but Broncos won again, that makes 7 straight. Right now they are the best team that nobody is talking about.
4. Say goodbye to Mark Sanchez … You had a good run homie.
5.This years rookie QB class is looking scary good … It’s still early though.
6. Is Charlie Batch still crying? .. Was it me or did anyone find it hysterically funny when he went weeping into the arms of Big Ben?
I can’t stop laughing at this …
7. The Browns won this week and I can think of only 2 people that I know who may possibly care… And I could be wrong.
8. Another week closer to Andy Reid’s last game
9. The Colts might fool around and make the playoffs … I so underestimated this squad. Can you imagine a Luck vs Manning playoff game?
10.The Chiefs beat the Panthers. .. And from what I hear folks actually paid to watch that game.
11. If Norv Turner keeps his job, he has the greatest agent in the history of all sports. .. Chargers continue to lose.
12. Somebody wanna ask the NFC East how they feel about RG III? … Eagles, Cowboys and Giants all caught fresh L’s courtesy of the dreaded wonder boy.
Tweet This Post