1. Indianapolis Colts – Andrew Luck – The Colts continue to rebuild post-Peyton.
2. Washington Redskins – Robert Griffin III – The Redskins get maybe the best player in the draft.
3. Minnesota Vikings – Morris Claiborne – Leslie Frazier wins out in the war room and gets his shutdown corner.
4. Cleveland Browns – Ryan Tannehill – It shocked everyone last year when Locker and Ponder both went in the top 12.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Stephon Gilmore - He’s drawing comparisons to Charles Woodson.
6. St. Louis Rams – Mark Barron – He’s liked a lot more by the NFL than most realized (including me).
7. Jacksonville Jaguars – Justin Blackmon - The Jags continue to give Gabbert all the help they can.
8. TRADE UP – Cincinnati Bengals – Trent Richardson - The Bengals can afford this trade because of the extra 1st round pick they have.
9. Carolina Panthers – Ryan Kalil - He joins his brother on one of the better offenses in the NFL.
10. Buffalo Bills – Michael Floyd - They went hard after Meachem, which says they’re very much in the WR2 market.
11. Kansas City Chiefs – Fletcher Cox - The Chiefs get an active 3 down athlete and pass rusher.
12. Seattle Seahawks – Melvin Ingram - Pass rush is a clear need for the Seahawks and Ingram is one of the best in the draft.
13. Arizona Cardinals – Riley Reif - A good safe pick for the Cardinals that fills a big need.
14. Dallas Cowboys – Michael Brockers - Brockers could go even higher than this.
15. Philadelphia Eagles – Jerel Worthy - The Eagles need a penetrating interior DL and this guy fits their scheme very well.
16. New York Jets – Luke Kuechly - He could go as high as 10, but plenty of scenarios could have him dropping here.
17. TRADE BACK - Miami Dolphins – Chandler Jones - We’re just now learning how much the NFL loves him (and allegedly has all along).
18. San Diego Chargers – Shea McClellin - This defense needs a motor like this on it.
19. Chicago Bears – Kendall Wright - Lovie Smith had dinner with him in Waco when visiting him for his pro day.
20. Tennessee Titans – Nick Perry - He can contribute right away on the edge for the Titans.
21. Cincinnati Bengals – David DeCastro - He could go higher than this, but in the end the other positions will be valued over interior o-line.
22. Cleveland Browns – Rueben Randle - Tannehill gets his #1 receiver.
23. Detroit Lions – Dre Kirkpatrick - The Lions have to add a difference maker at CB.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers – Dont’a Hightower - The Steelers add a thumper next to their star ILB Timmons.
25. Denver Broncos – Dontari Poe - Fox will like the challenge of the raw Poe and could turn him into a Kris Jenkins-type.
26. Houston Texans – Stephen Hill - The Texans add a tall fast WR who can separate and take attention away from Andre.
27. New England Patriots – Quinton Coples – What better coach for the motor-challenged Coples than Belichick?
28. Green Bay Packers – Whitney Mercilus - Hard to leave him out of the first round with the way his stock has risen.
29. Baltimore Ravens – Courtney Upshaw - He could play inside or outside linebacker in this Ravens defense.
30.San Francisco 49ers – Cordy Glenn - Slots in right away at right guard and could kick out to tackle later.
31. New England Patriots – Bruce Irvin - The word around the campfire says someone late in the first will take him and this is my guess.
32. New York Giants – Jonathan Martin - Good fit at right tackle in their style of o-line play.
Follow me on twitter @houtexmajorin
Delivered to your inbox
|Best of Yardbarker||NFL News||MLB News|
Today's Best Stuff
Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.
What is Yardbarker?