1. Indianapolis Colts – Andrew Luck – The Colts continue to rebuild post-Peyton.
2. Washington Redskins – Robert Griffin III – The Redskins get maybe the best player in the draft.
3. Minnesota Vikings – Morris Claiborne – Leslie Frazier wins out in the war room and gets his shutdown corner.
4. Cleveland Browns – Ryan Tannehill – It shocked everyone last year when Locker and Ponder both went in the top 12.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Stephon Gilmore - He’s drawing comparisons to Charles Woodson.
6. St. Louis Rams – Mark Barron – He’s liked a lot more by the NFL than most realized (including me).
7. Jacksonville Jaguars – Justin Blackmon - The Jags continue to give Gabbert all the help they can.
8. TRADE UP – Cincinnati Bengals – Trent Richardson - The Bengals can afford this trade because of the extra 1st round pick they have.
9. Carolina Panthers – Ryan Kalil - He joins his brother on one of the better offenses in the NFL.
10. Buffalo Bills – Michael Floyd - They went hard after Meachem, which says they’re very much in the WR2 market.
11. Kansas City Chiefs – Fletcher Cox - The Chiefs get an active 3 down athlete and pass rusher.
12. Seattle Seahawks – Melvin Ingram - Pass rush is a clear need for the Seahawks and Ingram is one of the best in the draft.
13. Arizona Cardinals – Riley Reif - A good safe pick for the Cardinals that fills a big need.
14. Dallas Cowboys – Michael Brockers - Brockers could go even higher than this.
15. Philadelphia Eagles – Jerel Worthy - The Eagles need a penetrating interior DL and this guy fits their scheme very well.
16. New York Jets – Luke Kuechly - He could go as high as 10, but plenty of scenarios could have him dropping here.
17. TRADE BACK - Miami Dolphins – Chandler Jones - We’re just now learning how much the NFL loves him (and allegedly has all along).
18. San Diego Chargers – Shea McClellin - This defense needs a motor like this on it.
19. Chicago Bears – Kendall Wright - Lovie Smith had dinner with him in Waco when visiting him for his pro day.
20. Tennessee Titans – Nick Perry - He can contribute right away on the edge for the Titans.
21. Cincinnati Bengals – David DeCastro - He could go higher than this, but in the end the other positions will be valued over interior o-line.
22. Cleveland Browns – Rueben Randle - Tannehill gets his #1 receiver.
23. Detroit Lions – Dre Kirkpatrick - The Lions have to add a difference maker at CB.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers – Dont’a Hightower - The Steelers add a thumper next to their star ILB Timmons.
25. Denver Broncos – Dontari Poe - Fox will like the challenge of the raw Poe and could turn him into a Kris Jenkins-type.
26. Houston Texans – Stephen Hill - The Texans add a tall fast WR who can separate and take attention away from Andre.
27. New England Patriots – Quinton Coples – What better coach for the motor-challenged Coples than Belichick?
28. Green Bay Packers – Whitney Mercilus - Hard to leave him out of the first round with the way his stock has risen.
29. Baltimore Ravens – Courtney Upshaw - He could play inside or outside linebacker in this Ravens defense.
30.San Francisco 49ers – Cordy Glenn - Slots in right away at right guard and could kick out to tackle later.
31. New England Patriots – Bruce Irvin - The word around the campfire says someone late in the first will take him and this is my guess.
32. New York Giants – Jonathan Martin - Good fit at right tackle in their style of o-line play.
Follow me on twitter @houtexmajorin
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!
|Best of Yardbarker||NFL News||MLB News||NBA News||NHL News|
Today's Best Stuff