Bet the Farm is Razzball’s weekly wagering column. Josh Carey and Zorboss compete against your picks in the comments. The rules?
- You start off with $1,000 (and can start playing along in the comments any time you want – even now)
- Every bet must be an increment of $10 up to your full bankroll ($1,000 or maybe more)
- You can bet on the over/under or spread for any NFL game (Yahoo Sports’ Odds page is a good place to pick your lines)
- Win, add $9 to your total for every $10 bet (you have to beat the rake). Lose, subtract $10. Push, keep it the same.
- Beat us over the entire season and win our admiration (Note: our admiration has a cash value of $0).
Josh Carey’s Picks
Bankroll: $1,442 (Last week: -$67)
Record: 43-33-1 (Last week: 2-4)
Locks: 10-5-1 (Last week: 0-1)
Sure, I went 2-4 last week, but let’s review: My two wins were the Ravens +2.5 (I win by 21.5 points) and Seattle +1 (I win by 30 points, for a total of 52.5 or +26.25 PPG). My losses? Oakland +9.5 (loss by 1.5), STL/...