The Dallas Cowboys and wide receiver Dez Bryant have agreed to a set of special rules regarding his off the field conduct.
ESPN says some of the rules Bryant must follow are:
- Midnight cufew. Officials must know if he will miss curfew in advance.
- No Drinking alcohol.
- He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
- He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
- A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
- Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.
David Wells, Bryant's adviser will hire the security team.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is very happy Bryant agreed to the special rules, "very much willing to do anything he can to help himself and help the team.
"He's very open-minded and cooperative," Jones continued. "He's doing the right things by his teammates and everybody is counting on him."