Here are 20 whimsical factoids some positive, some negative to digest before the SundayMonday slate of Week 3 games:
1. Let's open with our surprising stat of the day: For this decade, Broncos tailback Knowshon Moreno has logged at least 17 touches 12 times. And of those 12 games, Moreno boasts sterling averages of 125 total yards and 0.83 touchdowns.
2. Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has a staggering total of 27 passing touchdowns in his last nine ROAD games good for three per outing.
3. How has Adrian Peterson's career arc changed since his 198-yard, three-TD demolition of the Browns in 2009? Excluding the four subsequent birthdays and one knee surgery ... not much. In his last 13 games, Peterson has averaged 156.4 total yards and 1.2 touchdowns.
4. Cam Newton owners won't love this stat: Of his last six non-divisional home games, the Panthers quarterback has averaged only 218 total yards and one touchdown. Ugh!
5. Bengals wideout A.J. Green (15 catches, 203 yards...