In case you missed it: Columns from the cover32 universe to recap this week.
San Diego Chargers
- Will Brad Sorensen take the next step this season? (READ)
- Would the Chargers consider Josh Gordon if cut by the Browns? (READ)
- The Chargers backfield is one of the deepest in the NFL. (READ)
- Who will emerge as the No. 2 receiver in San Diego? (READ)
- The five Chargers most likely to breakout in 2014. (READ)
Make sure you follow @cover32_SD and @cover32_NFL on Twitter for all the latest breaking news, columns, blogs and features from the Chargers and the entire NFL.
You may also be interested in:Five Chargers ready for a breakout season, Sorensen eyes backup QB role, who will emerge as the No. 2 WR?Training Camp Preview: After Allen the wide receiver position is wide open in S.D.Projecting the 2014 All-AFC team; San Diego Chargers don’t have anyone make it