Found March 21, 2012 on
The Victory Formation:
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, in a cave or a converted missile silo in the Kansas prairie you know that Tim Tebow has almost been traded to the Jets. Almost. The two sides are quibbling over who owes Timmy how much money, and may end up scuttling the trade. So, if Jets do not get their latest backup to the Sanchize, where will Tebow end up?
1) Jacksonville Jaguars This is most obvious option. Everyone knows where Tebow played his best football, and he is still loved by legions of Floridians. I’m not sure what position he’d play in Jax, but they’d love to have him
2) Miami Dolphins The obvious option two. They’re in, uh, rough shape these days (signing David Garrard proves this). Tebow would be an instant sparkplug for the team, helping to reinvigorate the moribund franchise.
3) St. Louis Rams For some strange reason, the Rams covet Timmy. Seeing has they have a very well paid QB already, my thinking is that they would either want to convert Tebow into a FB, or run the wildcat package.
4) Stays in Denver I’m going to call this one unlikely at best. Elway wants Tebow out, and out now. If anything, Tebow gets cut before this happens.
5) A team from the Arenaball Philippines league Win/Win for Tim. He can play QB, and circumcise kids all in the same day. While not likely right now, I’d figure this is a good option in the very near future.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
When the Miami Dolphins sign David Garrard earlier this week, it was met with a lot of questions. Since the signing, we heard from Garrard and from Jeff Ireland. According to both men, the Dolphins will have an open QB competition in training camp between Garrard and Matt Moore. Honestly, I feel like someone is [...]
DOWN THE COAST
You're the Dolphins. You can't get Peyton Manning. Matt Flynn turns you down. No worries, because former Jaguars QB David Garrard was still in the neighborhood and needed a job.
After losing out in the Matt Flynn and Peyton Manning sweepstakes, the Dolphins have found a quarterback.
David Garrard, who has been recovering from a herniated disk that he injured last year during training camp, has agreed to terms with the Dolphins, FOXSports.com has learned via text message.
It is a one-year deal , Garrard's agent, Albert Irby, told Scout.com.
MIAMI (AP) -- Quarterback David Garrard has signed a one-year contract with the Miami Dolphins and says he was told he'll be given a shot at the starting job.
The Dolphins signed the former Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Monday after their failed courtships with Peyton Manning and Matt Flynn. They also hosted San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith for a visit Sunday and...
To get the lowdown on the Dolphins' latest free agent acquisition, we checked in with JagNation.com publisher Charlie Bernstein. Check inside to find out what Bernstein had to say about quarterback David Garrard.
Quarterback David Garrard signed a one-year contract Monday with the Miami Dolphins and said he was told he'll be given a shot at the starting job.
The Dolphins reached agreement with the former Jacksonville Jaguars QB after failed courtships with Peyton Manning and Matt Flynn. They also hosted San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith for a visit Sunday and may still consider...
Former Jacksonville Jaguards QB David Garrard gets another shot in the NFL. The Dolphins have signed him to a 1-year deal that essentially puts him in compeition with Matt Moore for the starting job.
This comes as Miami has lost out on Peyton Manning, Matt Flynn and now possibly Alex Smith.
There still might be a chance at signing Smith - the 49ers big gamble with Peyton Manning...
Former Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback David Garrard has signed with the Miami Dolphins, Tania Ganguli of the Florida Times-Union has reported. Garrard last played for the Jaguars in 2010 but was released just before last season after back surgery. He did not play in 2011. The Dolphins are reported to be courting Alex Smith, a free agent after leading the San Francisco 49ers to...
Hot News for QB David Garrard
David Garrard said he is 100 percent healthy and ready to compete with Matt Moore for the Dolphins' starting quarterback job.
The Miami Dolphins have finally signed their quarterback. After being shunned by free agents, Peyton Manning, Matt Flynn and perhaps Alex Smith, the Miami Dolphins reached an agreement on Monday with free agent QB David Garrard. This is likely not the move the Dolphins fanbase was looking for in order to help resurrect the franchise.
Garrard, 34, spent his entire career...
12) Thinks that with a just a bit more seasoning and better weapons at wideout, he can make everyone forget Jim Drucken- miller11) Like everyone else who plays for the Niners, is secretly... fond of the uniform's color scheme and logo10) Miami would rather sign David Garrard, which just isn't one of those sentences that you expect to read in English9) Can't wait to kill...
Hot News for QB David Garrard
The Miami Dolphins finally freed up some cap space on Monday. Unfortunately, it came at the cost of one of the most beloved, longest tenured Dolphins. Dolphins safety, Yeramiah Bell was released by the team just hours before the Dolphins agreed to sign new quarterback, David Garrard. Bell’s departure came as a shock, especially due [...]
In an offseason which featured the greatest quarterback to ever be an out-and-out free agent, the Miami Dolphins, a team desperate for a quality signal-caller have signed...David Garrard? That's it?Seriously?No wonder then that Dolfans gathered outside the team's offices and training facility to protest the lack of movement from the once proud franchise. Between 20-30 people...