The Lions need help on defense and now with the Best and Young situation, they need help on offense too. Where should they go in the draft?
Here is my first look at the NFL Draft. There are a lot of teams that need quarterbacks this year. The problem, there are not enough QB's in the draft.
I expect to see teams trying to trade down, will they have any takers?
1. Chiefs - Bjoern Warner, DE, Florida State
2. Jaguars - Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
3. Raiders - Dee Millner, CB, Alabama
4. Eagles - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
5. Lions - Chance Womack, OG, Alabama
6. Browns - Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
7. Cardinals - Geno Smith, QB, UWV
8. Bills - Matt Barkley, QB, USC
9. Jets - Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
10. Titans - Lane Johnson, OT Oklahoma
11. Chargers - Johnathan Cooper, OG, UNC
12. Dolphins - Keenan Allan, WR, Cal
13. Buccaneers - Star Lotulelei, DT, LSU
14. Panthers - Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU
15. Saints - Kenny ...