We did it. It’s here. Real, actual football is here. Everything you need to get ready for Week 1 is below.
- Gut Reactions: Where each NFL team stands heading into the 2014 regular season (READ)
- Power Rankings: Week 1 edition (READ)
- QB Ratings: Ranking every starting NFL quarterback heading into Week 1 (READ)
- Ten surprising things that will happen during...
Not a bad start to the season, eh? On Thursday night the Seahawks crushed the Packers at home 36-16 to open the 2014 NFL campaign with a bang. Here’s all our top stories of the week:
- How the Seahawks humbled & humiliated the Packers (READ)
- Richard Sherman’s greatest rants get remixed (WATCH)
- The Seahawks are transitioning to an offensive-minded team...
On Saturday afternoon the Seattle Seahawks made a surprise move by trading a sixth round 2015 pick to the Indianapolis Colts for cornerback Marcus Burley. Here’s what you need to know about Burley:
Where he comes from:
Burley played college ball at Delaware, which is in a region that produces an inordinate number of obscenely good football players. Don’t believe me? Take a look...
The Indianapolis Colts announced their 53-man roster on Saturday as well as a trade that will send CB Marcus Burley to the Seahawks in return for a 2015 sixth-round pick.
Colts also trade DB Marcus Burley to Seattle Seahawks for a 6th rd pick in 2015
— Indianapolis Colts (@Colts) August 30, 2014
Burley, 24, signed with the Jaguars as an undrafted free agent out of Delaware...
Indianapolis Colts: bottom of the roster battles
It’s the pre-season, meaning it’s time for the guys at the bottom of the roster to fight it out for a place on the 53-man roster. Here we look at a few places where there are some close or interesting battles on the Indianapolis Colts team:
And then there were two. Marcus Burley and Loucheiz Purifoy are fighting for...