Found September 04, 2012 on
Michael Clarke Duncan, the tall and massively built actor with the shaved head and deep voice who received an Academy Award nomination for his moving portrayal of a gentle death row inmate in the 1999 prison drama “The Green Mile,” died Monday. He was 54. The Chicago native rose to fame playing a hulking inmate [...]
BEST OF MAXIM
If you don't know who Michael Clarke Duncan is by name, then you'll most certainly know him as the giant black guy from The Green Mile. Duncan, one of my favorite actors, died Monday at the age of 54 from a heart attack. He was brought to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles to be treated for a heart attack but never recovered from it. Duncan has acted in movies such...
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
– The Rock posted the following to Twitter in response to the passing of Michael Clarke Duncan, who he starred in The Scorpion King with: When something happens, we always say it happens for a reason” ~ Michael Clarke Duncan 12/10/57 – 9/3/12 I’ll miss you my brother…
– Many people backstage at RAW were upset about Duncan’s death, as he...
- Nikki Novak posted the following interview with WWE Diva Eve Torres:
- Speaking of Eve, she is headed to India this week to do promotional work for WWE.
- The passing of actor Michael Clarke Duncan was a topic backstage at RAW last night. Duncan was a huge WWE fan and a lot of the WWE crew were sad to hear of his passing.
- As noted earlier, Paul Heyman has re-signed with WWE...