1. I normally don’t do predictions because I’m never right, so I’ve decided to reverse mush the Rangers. The Rangers will be a huge disappointment this year ending the season in second to last place in the Eastern Conference (sorry can’t put the Islanders ahead of them). Henrik Lundqvist will have a Vezina hangover and finish the season with just 10 wins, 7.55 gaa and .650 sv%.
2. Meanwhile, Rick Nash will melt under the bright lights of Broadway and never build any chemistry with Brad Richards.
3. Marian Gaborik will spend the entire season on injured reserve, while Michael Del Zotto will be assigned to the Whale two weeks into the season after failing to register a shot in goal in the first seven games.
4. Carl Hagelin will fall into a sophomore slump and Chris Kreider’s inexperience will be exposed.
5. The Rangers power play will hit a record low 1% success rate.
6. Arron Asham will be suspended for the season after biting the ear of a Bruins...