Everton midfielder Gareth Barry is feeling no signs of age as he prepares for the new season at Goodison Park. […]
Everton have announced the signing of former England midfielder Gareth Barry on a three-year deal.
The 33-year-old spent last season on loan at Goodison Park and became an integral figure for manager Roberto Martínez, making 36 appearances.
Barry was out of contract after his deal with Manchester City expired and had been considering a number of offers but has decided to make...
West Ham have joined the race to sign free agent midfielder Gareth Barry.
The 33-year-old has offers from Everton and Arsenal but the Upton Park club are trying to improved terms over a two-year deal.
Everton have offered Barry around £50,000 a week while Arsenal's is similar but Barry knows his playing opportunities would be more limited at The Emirates. West Ham are looking...
Gareth Barry will resist the temptation to give the Goodison Park faithful a farewell wave after Sunday’s game with Manchester United because the 33-year-old midfielder would like the opportunity to return in a royal blue shirt next season.
Barry, who is ineligible for Everton’s only other remaining home game of the season against Manchester City, has been an undisputed hit...
Everton are considering a loan move for England midfielder Gareth Barry after he was told he could leave Manchester City.
Barry 32 has been informed his chances of regular first-team football under Manuel Pellegrini are limited and Goodison Park manager Roberto Martinez is interested in offering him a fresh start.
Pellegrini omitted Barry from City’s squad for the final warm...
Gareth Barry could walk away from Manchester City at the end of the season after admitting the club have yet to speak to him about a new deal.
The England international has a year left to run on his current contract and despite new boss Manuel Pellegrini reassuring him that he is part of his plans, Barry remains in the dark over his future.
Barry, 32, who joined City from Aston...
Manchester City ‘reluctantly’ accepts Barry’s suspension - originally posted on Soccerlens.comManchester City have released a statement where they have ‘reluctantly’ accepted Gareth Barry’s suspension by the FA for using abusive/insulting words against the match official during the Manchester Derby.
Whenever Manchester United and Manchester City face each other there...
Manchester City midfielder Gareth Barry has been charged by the FA for using abusive or insulting words toward a match official following his team's injury-time loss to Manchester United on Sunday.
The FA did not disclose details about what Barry is alleged to have said. He has until Thursday to respond to the charge.
City lost 3-2 after Robin van Persie's free kick was...
Via AP on Fox
December 11, 2012
England midfielder Gareth Barry has been ruled out of the European Championship because of a stomach injury.
The Football Association says a scan confirmed Monday that the Manchester City player has torn a muscle in his lower abdomen.
Barry has been replaced in the squad by Everton center back Phil Jagielka, meaning versatile defender Phil Jones is likely to act as cover for England...
Via AP on Fox
May 28, 2012
Manchester City midfielder Gareth Barry was among a full complement of 21 players to train with England at Wembley ahead of Wednesday's friendly with Holland.
After confirming four of his squad had withdrawn on Monday through injury, interim coach Stuart Pearce had hoped to have everyone available for the only full training session scheduled ahead of a testing encounter with...