Found December 09, 2012 on
- Here are photos from AJ Lee of day 3 in Norfolk, Virginia with the Troops. Mick Foley appears with a white beard because of the Santa Claus documentary he filmed for last week.
- As of this weekend, both CM Punk and Vince McMahon were scheduled for Monday’s RAW in Newark, New Jersey. There has been a lot of tension over the past week coming off the bad RAW rating, for a show that Vince was on, and Punk’s knee injury.
Punk is able to walk but they may do something like the Bret Hart wheelchair angle from 1997 where Hart had surgery and was wheeled around on RAW.
Backstage News on Punk vs. Undertaker, Must See Recent Layla Lingerie Shots and More…
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
BEST OF MAXIM
As of this weekend, both CM Punk and Vince McMahon were scheduled for Monday’s RAW in Newark, New Jersey. There has been a lot of tension over the past week coming off the bad RAW rating, for a show that Vince was on, and Punk’s knee injury.
Punk is able to walk but they may do something like the Bret Hart wheelchair angle from 1997 where Hart had surgery and was wheeled around...
- The Fighting Spirit Magazine is featuring quotes on Steve Austin talking about Vince McMahon taking bumps. Here is an excerpt from the article.
“At 67 years of age, there may be a few people wondering why Vince keeps putting himself out there in harm’s way, like when he brawled with CM Punk recently on Raw,” Austin wrote. “Personally, I don’t think he relies on himself...
- Courtesy of Mike Fields, here are some more notes from last night’s WWE Tribute to The Troops tapings in Norfolk, Virgina:
* The place wasn’t 100% full but close to it. WWE used a bigger set this year.
* Michael Cole and JBL were the announcers.
* Taped messages that aired were from President Obama, Katie Couric, Sharon Stone, The Rock and others.
* There were some people grumbling...
- Tonight’s WWE RAW will take place from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. Confirmed for tonight’s show is an appearance by Vince McMahon and The Muppets as Social Media Ambassadors. We also know that injured WWE Champion CM Punk will be appearing. Advertised locally is Big Show and Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus and John Cena plus Ryback vs. CM Punk, which will likely...
Source: The Wrestling Observer
– At this time, CM Punk is able to walk on his own, but word is that they may do the Bret Hart wheelchair gimmick from 1997. In that angle, Hart had surgery and was being pushed around in a wheel chair.
– The CM Punk vs. Ryback match that was scheduled for TLC is still expected to take place on a RAW telivision. Punk is said to be ready for the...
Bret Hart’s ex-wife Julie Hart recently spoke with Kayfabe Kickout. Here are some highlights from the interview.
The Montreal Screwjob: “So much has been said about that night, but there was just so much tension going on in general both in our marriage and wrestling as a whole. 1997 was the breaking point for wrestling and in many ways, my marriage with Bret. Outside of real...
The Altoona Mirror spoke with Bret "The Hitman" hard about his appearance at tonight's Big Time Wrestling live event in Altoona PA. Hart was asked about his brother Owen's tragic death in 1999.
"After dealing with what happened with my brother Owen over the years, I've come to see it was a horrible accident, and I don't think Vince McMahon would want...
- Lilian Garcia tweeted the following comment and photo about her return to SmackDown last night:
"Felt SO grt 2 b back on @WWE #Smackdown 2nite! Thk u Doctors & #WWEUniverse 4 getting me from the stretcher 2 the Ring!"
- WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart has been working on a sequel to his first book that was such a hit with fans. The next book will focus on his life...