Found March 07, 2013 on
- WWE opened last night’s episode of Main Event with an “In Memory Of” graphic for Paul Bearer. Expect the same graphic on SmackDown and RAW.
- WWE is asking fans to be part of their first-ever crowd-sourced WrestleMania music video. Fans can visit WWE.com to download a template for a large arrow. WWE wants fans to write how many miles they are from MetLife Stadium and then take a photo near a recognizable landmark in their area. Fans can tweet or Instagram their photos with the hashtag #WMComingHome. All submissions must be made by March 23rd.
- WWE is hiring for a new VP of Creative Writing on their corporate jobs site. Here’s the summary of the job:
“The VP Creative Writing will be responsible for the creative content strategy and direction for all weekly TV programming. He/She will manage the Head Writer, Show Runners, and the writing team, provide long-term direction in the development of story lines and WWE superstar characters, and be the primary liaison with other partner de...
BEST OF MAXIM
According to WZROnline.com (WZR Radio) sources, William “Paul Bearer” Moody was openly telling people over the last few weeks that he hadn’t been feeling well. Moody recently pulled himself from several indy bookings and told promoters he hadn’t been feeling well.
As Matt Boone and I (Ryan Clark) noted on Tuesday night’s live edition of WZR Radio, Bearer sent out his last...
Follow me on Twitter @DSchmelzerTSB
I have not watched professional wrestling in a long time, but it was a very big part of my childhood. I was into wrestling then, like I am into sports now. Some of my first memories involve early superstars like Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka, Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, and the Undertaker. This past Tuesday, a key part of that era of wrestling...
- WWE announced tragic news this evening:
Paul Bearer passes
WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of William Moody, aka Paul Bearer. Moody made his WWE debut in 1991 as the manager of The Undertaker and went on to become a memorable part of WWE over the course of the next 20 years.
Our deepest condolences go out to Moody’s family, friends and fans.
- Embedded below is a video WWE posted paying tribute to the late William “Paul Bearer” Moody.
- Bret Hart recently conducted a Q&A session with his fans on Facebook. Here are some highlights of the session.
His thoughts of TNA: “4/10″
A classic match that he would love to see as a rematch: “The Rock vs. John Cena”
Hardest part about being a pro wrestler: “The...
Dr. Tom Prichard published a blog on the death of William “Paul Bearer” Moody’s his website. Here is an excerpt.
“And now he’s gone. I have to admit I heard about Percy’s death Wednesday morning when my wife woke me up telling me it was all over Facebook. I couldn’t believe it. There’s no way! He’s too important to too many people. This can’t be happening! All...