Found March 25, 2013 on
X-Pac is 40 years old, he has to be careful trying to do these maneuvers. Here is how his girlfriend describe the injury courtesy of Deadspin.
We don’t know if there is a medical term for it…but he did a bronco buster last night that literally ripped his ass apart! :-/ Lost a lot of blood! Had surgery this morning and is on the road to recovery! Believe it or not..this has happened to him once before!
The crazy thing is that X-Pac aka Sean Waltman finished the match. He will be released from the hospital today. If you are curious what the Bronco Buster move looks like, check the video below.
BEST OF MAXIM
Former WWE star X-Pac tells TMZ … he lost so much blood after tearing his anus apart during a wrestling match in Minneapolis last weekend … he nearly died.
Pac — real name Sean Waltman – says he didn’t notice the blood at first … and even finished the match … but during the after-party he felt something was really wrong. Pac says he went to the bathroom...
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
– The March 22nd edition of WWE SmackDown drew a 2.11 (2.1) cable rating, with 3.0 million viewers. This number is up from last week’s show that drew a 1.82 rating with 2.4 million viewers. It was the highest rating for the show since the February 8th episode topped three million viewers. The biggest reason for the jump was the show’s key male demographics...
As noted earlier, Sean Waltman injured himself while performing the “Bronco Buster” maneuver in a retirement match against Jerry Lynn on Saturday night.
Alicia Webb provided an update on Sean Waltman’s recovery noting that this isn’t the first time he has suffered this type of injury.
We don’t know if there is a medical term for it…but he did a bronco buster last night...
- Sean Waltman was injured on Saturday night in Jerry Lynn’s retirement match for the Heavy On Wrestling promotion in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Waltman left the show and attended the after-party for about an hour until he had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital because he wouldn’t stop bleeding. Waltman had surgery on Sunday morning and was doing better Sunday afternoon, according...
- TMZ.com posted footage of the injury Sean Waltman suffered Saturday during the Jerry Lynn retirement show.
- Kaitlyn commented about AJ’s attack on Monday’s Raw, writing on Twitter, “The people you love can hurt you the most. Drinking fountains and barricades hurt like hell too. #RAW”
- WWE published a list the superstars whose career ended at WrestleMania. Some of the...
Mark Henry injury a false alarm, Sean Waltman injured after botched Bronco Buster, and Lita likely to induct Trish.
As noted earlier, Sean Waltman injured himself while performing the “Bronco Buster” maneuver in a retirement match against Jerry Lynn on Saturday night.Alicia Webb provided an update on Sean Waltman’s recovery noting that this isn’t the first time he has suffered this type of injury.We don’t know if there is a medical term for it…but he did a bronco buster last night...
– As noted earlier, TNA star Christopher Daniels turns 42 today.
– As noted yesterday here on the website, TNA star Kurt Angle reportedly worked this weekend’s live events with an injured leg and is believed to have suffered another hamstring injury.
– Ranjit Chahal sent this one in: Hey Ryan, Apparently Sean Waltman/Xpac had an accident recently when he did the ‘Bronco...
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
– Sean Waltman expects to be released from the hospital today. Waltman was injured over the weekend and had to have surgery to repair damage to his backside.
– J.J. Dillon has been added to the stars appearing the first weekend of August at the Mid-Atlantic Legends Fanfest this August in Charlotte, NC. He will be inducting Les Thatcher into their...
– As noted late last night here on the website, Sean Waltman suffered a pretty serious injury during the Jerry Lynn Retirement show on Saturday. While attempting to hit the broncobuster, Waltman tore the muscles in his rear end from the force of hitting the buckles at a weird angle. Waltman, who was bleeding heavily, did finish the match and did a speech for Lynn. He then went...
- Rock is scheduled to appear on this week’s WWE SmackDown broadcast. WWE posted the following video promoting his appearance.
- Former MLB star John Kruk and rock band Bad Religion where visiting Raw on Monday.
- TMZ has picked up on the Sean Waltman injury story.