Found July 21, 2013 on
Ring Side News:
The TNA live event in Cape Girardeau, Missouri started last night with a TNA agent coming out and announcing that Chris Sabin, Garett Bischoff, Jay Bradley, Wes Brisco, Gail Kim and Miss Tessmacher would not be allowed to compete by the Missouri Athletic Commission because they did not have licenses to wrestle.
Around 500 fans were in attendance for the 90 minute show. The card featured just 5 matches and 3 of those 5 featured the same four wrestlers. Quick results look like this:
* Bully Ray beat James Storm
* Devon beat Gunner
* Samoa Joe beat Roby Roode
* Gunner and James Storm beat Ray and Devon
* Jeff Hardy beat Kurt Angle
TNA officials tried to make up for the problems by inviting all fans backstage after the show to meet wrestlers for free. However, Jeff Hardy charged $20 for a photo and fans could not get his autograph. This led to some of the people that paid $65 for VIP tickets to be upset that fans were getting what they paid for for free.
Jeff Hardy's TNA Future ...
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Last night Chris Sabin was able to defeat Bully Ray for the TNA Title during the Destination X themed IMPACT! Wrestling
The rematch will be scheduled for August 15th’s Impact, which will be themed after the former TNA PPV Hardcore Justice.
The rematch will take place in a steel cage to fit the theme of the show.
The post Bully Ray vs. Chris Sabin TNA Title Rematch Set appeared...
Here is a photo of TNA’s World Heavyweight Champion smoking the reefer….
Is there a better wrestling heel in the business today other than Bully Ray? Judging by the current run of the former TNA World Heavyweight Champion, it is hard to argue with the choice as he has taken the bar and set it just a bit higher than it has been in a while.
- Embedded in the video below is footage of Chris Sabin backstage with Dixie Carter following his World Title victory on Thursday’s Impact Wrestling episode.
- TNA Producer Jason Hervey put over Rockstar Spud, writing on Twitter, “@JasonHervey: Keep an eye on @RockstarSpud @IMPACTWRESTLING his future is bright… Boy does he “get it”
If it wasn't bad enough that TNA Wrestling public relations had to spin a few weeks budget cuts, now they'll have to put a happy face on one of the biggest house show disasters by a major wrestling company in history.
Credit: Tony Spivey & PWinsider
They opened the show with a title match! Bully Ray vs. new champ Chris Sabin. Bully cut a promo about being screwed out of the title, demanded a rematch before the night was over. Sabin came out and said we didn’t have to wait, he would make Bully “Hail Sabin” right now. Decent match with Bully continuing to work on Sabin’s knees. Sabin...
This week’s TNA Wrestling Impact is a special televised version of Destination X. Chris Sabin attempts to become the new World Champion while TNA simultaneously looks to crown a new World X-Division Champion.
At last night's Impact Wrestling tapings in Louisville, Ky., TNA announced that Hardcore Justice will return as an episode of Impact wrestling airing on August 15th, 2013.
The event will be headlined by Chris Sabin vs Bully Ray in a TNA Title Steel Cage rematch.
- The TNA live event in Cape Girardeau, Missouri started last night with a TNA agent coming out and announcing that Chris Sabin, Garett Bischoff, Jay Bradley, Wes Brisco, Gail Kim and Miss Tessmacher would not be allowed to compete by the Missouri Athletic Commission because they did not have licenses to wrestle.
Around 500 fans were in attendance for the 90 minute show. The card...
- Thursday’s Destination X themed episode of TNA Impact Wrestling did a 35,281 in social media activity, ranking #7 for the night on cable TV.- Thursday’s show did a 1.16 cable rating with 1.494 million viewers, up from last week’s show.- TNA will be bringing back the Hardcore Justice theme on the August 15th episode of Impact Wrestling. The main event will be Bully Ray vs...
Credit Aaron Grinder and Prowrestling.net
After attending the TNA taping in Louisville on Thursday there are two things that are certain. Number one is that if TNA doesn’t strongly consider bringing a PPV to Louisville they are out of their minds. The crowd was good size probably between 4,000-5,000 and was hot all night long. Normally crowds tire out by the third hour or so of...
We noted late last night here on the website that the TNA iMPACT! Wrestling live event in Cape Giradeau, Missouri on Saturday night turned into a complete disaster when the card had to be drastically altered due to six wrestlers being unable to compete as scheduled.
The Missouri Athletic Commission would not allow Chris Sabin, Garrett Bischoff, Jay Bradley, Wes Brisco, Gail Kim and...