- Former WWE Superstar Bobby Lashley indicated on his Twitter account that he attended Monday’s duel Raw SuperShow and SmackDown event in Denver, Colorado. He tweeted two hours before the show, “Heading to the shows in Denver tonight!”
Lashley, who parted ways with WWE in 2008 and moved to the world of mixed martial arts, announced last week that he is hitting the wrestling circuit gain and accepting offers for upcoming events, autograph signings and other appearances via LashleyBookings@yahoo.com.
- The July 7, 2012 episode of A.M. Raw garnered a 0.33 cable rating, with 383,000 viewers.
- Kane bled under his mask on Monday’s Raw SuperShow after receiving an errant shot during the tag team match against Big Show and Chris Jericho. The mishap was not serious and he was able to finish the bout.
- InsideHalton.com has an interview with WWE United States Champion Santino Marella.
- To update from an earlier report, Rey Mysterio is being officially advertised for next week’s Smackdown taping from the Valley View Casino in San Diego, California.
- The WWE Raw taping from the Save Mart Center in Fresno, CA on August 20th is advertising Triple H to make an appearance. Hunter is also advertised for the following night’s SmackDown taping on August 21st from the Rabobank Arena in Bakersfield, CA.