Found February 06, 2013 on
- Tyson Kidd revealed on Twitter that his doctor told him that his recovery from his knee injury will be 15% surgery and 85% therapy.
- WWE is asking people to send Vince McMahon well wishes on Twitter at the hashtag #GetWellChairman! #MrMcMahon.
- Jim Ross was asked on Twitter if their is any truth to WrestleMania being held in New Orleans next year. “As best I know, that’s a rumor at this point. Great city!”, replied Ross.
WANT WRESTLING NEWS DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR iPHONE, iPAD or iPOD? GET OUR BRAND NEW WRESTLING iPHONE APP AND STAY CONNECTED WITH THE LATEST NEWS, PHOTOS AND VIDEOS. GET DETAILS HERE….
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
– WWE is asking people to send Vince McMahon well wishes on Twitter at the hashtag #GetWellChairman! #MrMcMahon.
– Tyson Kidd has stated that his doctor informed him that he recovery from a right knee injury will be “15% surgery and 85% therapy.”
– Here is a commercial for Booker T’s Reality Of Wrestling…
Look at Vince McMahon going back to the ‘Attitude Era’ with this pre-surgery photo! Right as the chairman was about to go under the knife for hip surgery he flips the bird at the camera man with a big sh*t eating grin on his face.
For those who weren’t tuned into Monday Night Raw last week, Brock Lesnar made his presence felt with a massive F5 to McMahon at the end of the show...
- Tyson Kidd posted the following Tout video updating fans on his recovery:
- Chris Jericho is scheduled to wrestle at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view, despite not having a match announced by WWE yet. Jericho has also been added to SmackDown tapings leading up to WrestleMania 29.
- A documentary on Bruno Sammartino’s life is almost completed and around five or six outlets...
As noted before, Vince McMahon had hip surgery on Friday. WWE says he had it on Monday but he was backstage at RAW last night on crutches. WWE tweeted the following photo of Vince in the hospital right before the operation:
- WWE posted the following update on Vince McMahon after his recent hip surgery:
“Mr. McMahon is currently recovering at home. Members of the McMahon family refused to comment, but speculation from Mr. McMahon’s medical team indicates things bode well for his recovery time.”
They also included a graphic photo of his new hip being put in:
- WWE NXT star Kassius Ohno lost some...
- WWE TV personality Renee Young made her debut as a backstage RAW interviewer last night in a WWE App video with Matt Striker and Zack Ryder. Renee has been working on the WWE pay-per-view pre-shows as well as WWE Bottom Line, Experience and Vintage Collection.
- As noted before, Vince McMahon had hip surgery on Friday. WWE says he had it on Monday but he was backstage at RAW last...
- Zack Ryder has released an updated music video for his Hoeski single:
- The Best Buy exclusive version of WWE’s Best of WCW Monday Nitro Volume 2 DVD that comes out next week will feature two extra matches – Sting vs. Bret Hart from October 5th, 1998 plus Rey Mysterio & Lord Steven Regal vs. Dean Malenko & Eddie Guerrero from the November 3rd, 1997 episode. These matches...