Found November 20, 2012 on
While the initial reports were that the John Cena injury was a work, Cena’s injury last night on RAW was legitimate. The later show segments involving Cena went as planned but were shot live to incorporate the possible injury.
ORIGINAL: John Cena posted the following, via Twitter, regarding his “injury” from RAW last night.
“I am headed to Grand Rapids right now for early morn MRI on left knee WWE no matter what the result, I will be in the ring tomorrow!”
Cena is scheduled for tonight’s SmackDown tapings.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Here’s a video package focusing on John Cena talking about his ten years in the WWE.
John Cena provided an update on the injury he suffered on Monday’s Raw, writing on twitter, “MRI was typical good news bad news scenario. I’ve dealt with knees issues for the past few yrs, ill add one more to that list….. I know the risks of what can happen to me and I’m willing to play the odds. #nevergiveup c u 2nite grand rapids.”
As noted earlier, there are conflicting...
With CM Punk retaining the WWE Championship against Ryback and John Cena at Survivor Series on Sunday, thereby likely solidifying an expected match with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson at Royal Rumble, the sports-entertainment organization’s creative team has discussed a scenario where The Straight Edge Superstar would defeat The Great One at the annual January pay-per-view event...
- Embedded below is the latest "Outside the Ring" featuring John Cena and Kofi Kingston.
- Embedded below is a clip of “The Soup Salutes WWE: Piledriving Clips In Your Face” from Wednesday night on E.
- Former WWE talent Serena Deeb tweeted about some recent volunteer work she had done.
So enjoyed volunteering at DC’s Feast of Sharing today. Perfect reminder...
- Tonight’s WWE RAW will take place from Wright State University’s Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio with the fallout from Survivor Series and more. No matches have been announced for tonight but John Cena vs. CM Punk is being advertised locally.
WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s show:
* Will we find out why Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns attacked...
- Sheamus will be making an appearance at the Houston Autorama this Sunday from 1 to 3 p.m. The event takes place at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX.
- WWE posted the first part of an interview they conducted with John Cena discussing being with the company for 10 years. You can check it out embedded below.
- CM Punk posted a tweet discussing working with...
- John Cena wrote the following on Twitter after coming up short in last night’s WWE Title match at Survivor Series:“There is alot of resentment towards @CMPunk and @WWE things didn’t go my way but that is NO reason to give up #loyalty #nevergiveup”“Two things can happen at this point, quit, or get up, dust myself off and get back in the motherfudging game! I’ll take...
- John Cena vs. Heath Slater was taped last night in Grand Rapids, Michigan to air on a future episode of WWE Saturday Morning Slam. This is Cena’s first time appearing on WWE’s show for kids. The other match taped for Saturday Morning Slam was Sheamus vs. Titus O’Neil.
- The following matches were taped in Grand Rapids to air on tonight’s WWE Main Event:
* Tyson Kidd vs...
Booker T and Josh Mathews were on commentary.
John Cena defeated Heath Slater in 7:00. Cena won with an Attitude Adjustment. Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal interfered and were thrown out by referee Scott Armstrong.
Sheamus defeated Titus O’Neil with the Brogue Kick in 5-6 minutes. Darren Young sat in on commentary.