Found March 12, 2013 on
Here is the updated line for WrestleMania 29 following Monday’s episode of Raw.
* WWE champion The Rock vs. John Cena.
* Stipulations to be announced: Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar.
* World champion Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger.
* The Undertaker vs. CM Punk.
* The Shield vs. Randy Orton & Sheamus & Big Show.
* Mark Henry vs. Ryback.
WrestleMania 29 takes place on April 7, 2013 in East Rutherford, NJ. We will provide live play by play coverage.
Backstage News on Taker from Last Night’s RAW, Hot New Self Pics of The Bellas, More…
BEST OF MAXIM
- Posted below is a photo of John Cena on the cover of the new issue of Men’s Health Magazine.- WWE published a feature by Howard Finkel looking at the true stories behind wrestling’s most unique nicknames.- Billy Gunn celebrated 2 years of sobriety on Monday. Gunn’s wife “hacked” his Twitter account and posted the following message: “**HACKED BY YOUR WIFE***** Congratulations...
- This year’s Royal Rumble garnered approximately 498,000 buys according to new data from WWE. That’s about a 14% increase from the 2012 Royal Rumble, which did 438,000 buys.
The Rumble did 322,000 buys in North America and 176,000 internationally. The event was headlined by The Rock defeating WWE Champion CM Punk and John Cena winning 30-man Royal Rumble match.
- Brock Lesnar...
SmackDown wrestler Jimmy Uso was arrested Wednesday at 12:47 p.m. in Hillsborough County, Florida, and charged with driving under the influence, according to the official website of the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office. He did not stay in jail for long as he was released on $500 cash bond that day at 3:08 p.m.
Uso, whose real name is Jonathan Solofa Fatu, was previously arrested...
- Zeb Colter hyped the Chris Jericho vs. Jack Swagger main event for Friday's SmackDown on Twitter:
"WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANOTHER OUTSIDER...A CANADIAN, CHRIS JERICHO. HE'S NO DIFFERENT THAN DEL RIO. WATCH SMACKDOWN THIS FRIDAY. JERICHO "CLAIMS" HE WAS BORN IN THE US. I HAVE REQUESTED A BIRTH CERTIFICATE. HE FAILED TO PRODUCE ONE. HE'S JUST LIKE DEL...