Found April 30, 2013 on
At this time, WWE is listing John Cena’s injury as a “significantly bruised heel.”
While Cena worked the RAW main event last night, his participation was limited.
Word is that Cena will not miss the Extreme Rules PPV, and he will be facing Ryback as scheduled.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Credit – PWInsider
Several sources report that John Cena’s injury is just a deeply bruised heel, not an Achilles tear as WWE first reported last week.
Word is that Cena will continue to work through the injury.
– WWE Monday Night RAW is live tonight from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. Advertised for the show is a 2 on 3 tag team match between the Shield against WWE Champion John Cena & Ryback. Despite suffering an injury on the recent European tour, John Cena will appear live tonight. With the injury article on WWE.com, you can expect Cena to address it in a promo on RAW...
WWE sent out the following today…
WWE® SUPERSTAR JOHN CENA® CELEBRATES WORLD WISH DAY WITH MAKE-A-WISH CHILDREN LIVE ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW®
WWE Superstar John Cena celebrated World Wish Day on Monday, April 29 with three wish kids that attended Monday Night Raw live in Columbus, OH. Logan Parks of Stanton, Kentucky, Jacob Lawson of Hutchinson, Minnesota and Nicholas Santillo of...
WWE announced Monday night before the start of Raw that John Cena is still scheduled to team with Ryback against The Shield in a handicap match. Cena is reportedly battling an Achilles injury.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
WWE creative have been on the money with The Shield. They have been booked better than any newcomers in recent memory yet at the end of the day I am starting to wonder what the end game here is for Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns.
- Here are recent viewership numbers for WWE Saturday Morning Slam and Main Event:
* Saturday Morning Slam on March 16th drew 1,085,000 viewers
* Main Event on March 20th drew 1,343,000 viewers
* Saturday Morning Slam on March 23rd drew 1,092,000 viewers
* Main Event on March 27th drew 1,231,000 viewers
* Saturday Morning Slam on March 30th drew 949,000 viewers
* Main Event on April...
- WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross published another blog entry and wrote the following about John Cena’s injury.
“Cena worked through his injury while in Europe which many would not have done but I’m under the impression that he’s pushed it about as far as he can at this point in the process.”
- Zack Ryder has posted tweeted a new photo of his long hair he seems to be growing...
Join us tonight at 8pm EST for live coverage of WWE RAW from Columbus, Ohio with John Cena & Ryback vs. The Shield and more. Coverage begins when RAW hits the air so stay tuned…
Live Photos from RAW Tonight, Possible Spoiler on The Shield, Revealing New Diva Action Pics, Big Rumor on Team Ziggler, More…
John Cena injured but will be at RAW, Mick Foley on if Rock should keep wrestling, Triple H puts over The Shield, and Scott Hall surgery update.
WWE Smackdown TV taping report
April 30, 2013
Report by Ron Roberts, PWTorch reader
Ryback came out to a decent pop and cut a promo about John Cena being hurt. He said the Law of Nature dictates that only the strong survive, and the crowd answered with an annoying “What?” chant.
(1) Ryback beat WWE tag champion Daniel Bryan with Shell Shock. Ryback...
- Michael Cole shared a photo of himself and JBL hanging out with the Columbus crew of MLS on Twitter.
- Titus O'Neil posted a new Tout video announcing that the Prime Time Players will be training with the Ohio State University before Tonight's Raw.
- WWE Diva AJ Lee commented on tonight's Raw event, writing on Twitter, "Raw tonight starring Ziggy, E, and myself...