Found April 03, 2013 on
- As noted earlier, AJ Lee will be posting a WrestleMania diary through WWE’s website. Below is her first entry:
- Rosa Mendes and Vickie Guerrero visited patients at the Goryeb Children’s Hospital today in Morristown, NJ.
- Diamond Dallas Page provided an update on Scott Hall’s progress during an interview with ESPN:
“But with Scott, right now, he can’t do too much physical stuff,” Page said. “He can do some limited stretching and he can start eating right. When you get sober and you start eating really good food, your body starts healing itself, and it hurts a lot in the beginning. As you go through, you get better and your body starts healing. I think Scott is going to be in pretty good shape by the time he does his surgery.”
Busty New Rosa Mendes Workout Candids + Future Plans for The Shield
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
– Former TNA Star Homicide is retiring from wrestling: According to sources, Homicide is not at all pleased with the state of professional wrestling at the current time. The former TNA and ROH star is so disgruntled that he is planning on leaving the business next year. The belief is that Homicide is having trouble garnering any attention from WWE, TNA, ROH or the independent wrestling...
Thanks to Ranjit Chahal for his help with these newsbits:
– Scott Hall is going to be left alone this weekend. Diamond Dallas Page (DDP) and Jake Roberts, whom he has been living with in order to rehabilitate his life, left for New Jersey this morning. The former WWE stars are heading up there to work some wrestling shows this weekend. It should be interesting to see how Scott...
- As noted earlier, AJ Lee will be posting a WrestleMania diary. Embedded in the video below is her first entry.
- Diamond Dallas Page provided an update on Scott Hall's progress during an interview with ESPN.
"But with Scott, right now, he can't do too much physical stuff," Page said. "He can do some limited stretching and he can start eating right. When...
Ranjit Chahal sent in the following newsbits:
– Scott Hall and DDP have both tweeted that they are planning to donate any extra money raised to charity. They’ve now raised over 100k.
– Despite being one of the most popular performers in the company and despite working a good match against Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler was removed from this week’s version of Monday Night Raw...
Today I would like to wish a man I respect very much for what he has been able to do with Jake Roberts & Scott Hall turning both guys lives around. Which is something all wrestling fans have been hoping would happen for years. But today is for him so Happy 57th Birthday to the King of Badda Bing Badda Boom Badda BANG!!!!! Diamond Dallas Page.
Most people know that Page started...
Sunday, March 20th, 1994 – New York City, New York – Madison Square Garden – One of the few WrestleMania’s that, when I was younger, I always went to the video store and rented on VHS to see the Ladder match between Shawn Michaels and the Intercontinental Champion, Razor Ramon.
Thanks to Ranjit Chahal for his help with the following:
As you know by now, Diamond Dallas Page (DDO) is doing an amazing job by helping to turn around Jake Roberts and Scott Hall, two guys that a lot of fans had given up hope on after so many years. ESPN recently asked DDP if other wrestlers have come to him for help. His revealed that they have, but he’s not interested in helping...