Found July 23, 2013 on Soccerlens:
PLAYERS: Cesc Fabregas
Manchester United given hope on Fabregas - originally posted on Soccerlens.com Manchester United saw their £26million bid for Barcelona star Cesc Fabregas rejected last week, and the fans of their fiercest rivals also laughed it off. This week however, things have changed. United have been given a glimmer of hope in the pursuit of their #1 transfer target. Newly promoted Vice Chairman Ed Woodward, flew back home to Manchester to attend to ‘urgent transfer business’ last week. This was thought to be bid to push a deal through for the 26-year old midfielder; which started with a second bid of £30million plus various add-ons. United’s first confidence booster came when that bid, which was made on Saturday, wasn’t immediately rejected by the Catalan side. This suggests that the La Liga champions are seriously considering selling him – probably in a bid to reduce the wage bill after spending big on Neymar. Next came another lifeline from the man himself. He confirmed that he’d be open to...
THE BACKYARD
BEST OF MAXIM
RELATED ARTICLES

Song convinced Fabregas will stay

Alex Song is convinced Cesc Fabregas will still be a Barcelona player at the start of the new season and that he has no intention of leaving the Catalan giants. Song, the former Arsenal skipper who spent six years at the Emirates before moving to Spain in 2012, says his team-mate has no intention of quitting Camp Nou. Fabregas, also a former Gunner, has been the subject of two...

Cesc Fabregas considering Barcelona future after Manchester United bid

The Catalan giants have said publicly that they do not want to sell the former Arsenal star. However a source close to Fabregas has told Sky Sports News that the player is considering his position having been given no assurances that he will be a regular starter next season. Barcelona may consider a £35million offer, according to the source, but will ultimately leave the decision...

Have Manchester United given up on Fabregas?

Have Manchester United given up on Fabregas? - originally posted on Soccerlens.com Manchester United saw their £26million bid for Barcelona star Cesc Fabregas rejected last week, and the fans of their fiercest rivals also laughed it off. This week however, things have changed. United have been given a glimmer of hope in the pursuit of their #1 transfer target. Newly promoted Vice...

Song: Cesc not leaving Barca

Alex Song is convinced Cesc Fabregas will still be a Barcelona player at the start of the new season. Song, the former Arsenal midfielder who spent six years at the Emirates before moving to Spain in 2012, says his team-mate has no intention of quitting Camp Nou. Fabregas, also a former Gunner, has been the subject of two bids from Manchester United already this summer, and David...

VIDEO: Manchester United plan club record bid for Fabregas

VIDEO: Manchester United plan club record bid for Fabregas - originally posted on Soccerlens.comPremier League champions Manchester United are thought to be putting together a club record-shattering bid for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas, after the Red Devil’s second bid of £30 million was rebuffed by the Catalan giants. Having failed to land Barcelona prodigy Thiago Alcantara...

Manchester United Transfer Round Up: Red Devils lodge second bid for Fabregas

Manchester United Transfer Round Up: Red Devils lodge second bid for Fabregas - originally posted on Soccerlens.com Premier League Champions Manchester United are going hell-for-leather for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas, having lodged their second bid within a week, reports The Telegraph. United had lodged a formal bid last Monday, only to be knocked back. Manager David Moyes...

Fabregas considering Barca future?

Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas is considering his future with the Spanish club after Manchester United made a second bid for him, according to Sky sources . The Catalan giants have said publicly that they do not want to sell the former Arsenal star. However a source close to Fabregas has told Sky Sports News that the player is considering his position having been given no assurances...

Moyes confirms second Fabregas bid

David Moyes has confirmed Manchester United have made a second bid for Barcelona and Spain midfielder Cesc Fabregas. United confirmed last Monday that they had made a first offer for the former Arsenal star, and manager David Moyes said at a press conference in Yokohama today that a second offer had been lodged. Executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward returned to the UK ahead of schedule...

Moyes: Fabregas bid 'ongoing'

Manchester United manager David Moyes says the club are continuing with their attempts to sign midfielder Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona. United have had two bids for the Spain international turned down already but Moyes insists they have not given up hope of landing the former Arsenal man. Asked about the potential deal at a Thursday press conference as United continue their tour...

David Moyes tables a renewed bid for Cesc Fabregas

This Manchester United article is from guest contributor Aayush Dureha It’s only been a few hours since David Moyes wrapped up his latest press conference in Yokohama, Japan, but the football world is already going abuzz with the United manager’s fresh statements on a potential signing for the club. Manchester United have confirmed a second bid for ex-Arsenal skipper, Cesc Fabregas...

Manchester United fans – be careful what you wish for?!

This Manchester United article comes from Sports Bank guest contributor Robbie Dunne. Whilst scanning twitter for transfer speculation in the hopes that you see a superstar linked with your club, the things people generally only see are a name, a price tag and the likelihood of a move. We don’t tend to get into the intricities of a transfer like where the incoming player will play...

Moyes confirms bid to bring Fabregas to Old Trafford is 'ongoing'

David Moyes has reiterated Manchester United's desire to bring Cesc Fabregas to Old Trafford is alive and well confirming a plot to prise him away from Barcelona is 'ongoing'. The new United boss confirmed this at a press conference in Osaka Japan but would not be drawn further on the subject. The club have had a second bid for Fabregas believed to be in excess of £30million...

United pressing ahead with Cesc bid

Manchester United manager David Moyes says the club are continuing with their attempts to sign midfielder Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona . United have had two bids for the Spaini nternational turned down already but Moyes says they have not given up hope of landing the former Arsenal man. Asked about the potential deal at a Thursday press conference as United continue their tour...
All Sports News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.