Found January 30, 2013 on
Ring Side News:
- Injured WWE Superstar Tyson Kidd has provided another photo and update on his knee, writing on twitter, "Great way to end nearly 3 hours of therapy today. Fix me up doc #workhorse."
- Titus O'Neil hyped tonight's episode of WWE Main Event, writing on Twitter, "@WWE #MainEvent tonight on ION Channel 8pm!!One Word Description....PHYSICAL!! Tune In"
Titus O'Neil is scheduled to take on Tensai in singles competition on tonight's show.
EXCLUSIVE: Mick Foley & His Long List of Injuries Suffered Over A Career
BEST OF MAXIM
- Injured WWE Superstar Tyson Kidd has provided another photo and update on his knee, writing on twitter, “Great way to end nearly 3 hours of therapy today. Fix me up doc #workhorse.”
- Titus O’Neil hyped tonight’s episode of WWE Main Event, writing on Twitter, “@WWE #MainEvent tonight on ION Channel 8pm!!One Word Description….PHYSICAL!! Tune In”
Titus O’Neil is...
– Marco Tyssen sent this one in: Bo Dallas, the son of Mike Rotuna, is now the youngest participant in Royal Rumble history. Dallas was born on May 22, 1990 it makes him the first ever professional wrestler born in the 90s to enter a Rumble match. His father’s first Rumble appearance was in the 1992 Royal Rumble. At that time Bo was not even 2 years old yet.
– Chris Jericho...
- Tyson Kidd has posted a new photo of his injured knee with the following caption on Twitter, “This is what everyone’s knee looks like right?”- Sin Cara, who returned to action last night after undergoing knee surgery last month, noted on Twitter that he will be at tonight’s WWE Raw event from the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, NV.
– Bret Hart tweeted the following today, regarding his cameo at the Royal Rumble: “Great seein everyone at RoyalRumble! Special shout out to my old pal Steve Lombardi. We had a great time talking about the good old days. Steve was my first ever match in WWE. Oct 84! Thanks for the memories bro!”
– Lucha Libre USA star RJ Brewer is set to appear in a piece that will be broadcast...