Found 6 hours ago on
Late evening linkage:
- Manny Pacquiao will fight Juan Manual Marquez (who drinks his own pee) for a fourth time. Like everything in boxing, it's more about money and security than anything else. |ESPN|
- Kim Kardashian thinks the stress of her fake TV marriage is just like surviving cancer. |WWTDD|
- Mike Francesa fell asleep on the air yesterday. |Awful Announcing|
- An in depth look at the creation of the Knicks logo with the guy who designed it, Michael Doret. |Posting and Toasting|
- An update on that patch you just got for Madden 13. |Pastapadre|
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Manny Pacquiao will return to the ring Dec. 8, almost surely in a fourth fight against Mexican rival Juan Manuel Marquez.
Promoter Bob Arum said final negotiations were scheduled Wednesday with Pacquiao adviser Michael Koncz for the fight, which would be the first for Pacquiao since he lost a hotly disputed decision to Timothy Bradley on June 9.
Arum said he would not formally...
Getty ImagesJust before everyone thought a rematch was in place for November between Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley, think again.According to Dan Rafael of ESPN.com, it looks like the fourth meeting will be going down between Pacquiao and rival Juan Manuel Marquez, Top Rank promoter Bob Arum confirms.Arum visited with Pacquiao's adviser, Michael Koncz, on setting up the fight...
Rather than again face WBO light welterweight champion Timothy Bradley, Manny Pacquiao has decided to fight Juan Manuel Marquez for a fourth time on December 8 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. The 33-year-old Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38 KOs) … Continue reading →
Boxing trainer Freddie Roach is synonymous with the success of Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao. The relationship between the two can be best described broadly as a father/son-like relationship. Freddie Roach also trains other boxers such as Amir Khan, Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr., Jose Benavidez, Peter Quillin, and Vanes Martirosyan. Roach also trains UFC fighter George St. Pierre...