Not for nothing, but I would own every one of your asses in some Nintendo Duck Tales.
- RIP to LSU internet legend, Dandy Don [Dandy Don]
- Phillip Sims is leaving Alabama. Ole Miss is not mentioned as a possible landing spot. This is confusing. [SBNation]
- South Carolina got a hefty rapping about the head and shoulders by the NCAA [NCAA]
- The Texas A&M spring game produced no clear winners at quarterback [MySanAntonio]
- Mo Claiborne did not have time for your stupid tests [USAToday]
- The Draft had plenty of SEC Speed, but sadly, no Stephen Garcia [Al.com]
- Arkansas had a slew of guys drafted [ArkSports360]
- Why did Alshon Jeffery fall so far? Answer, strangely, is not food related. [TSK]
- Bobbie Massie had a rough weekend [ClarionLedger]
- Jordan Jefferson got invited to rookie camp with Tampa Bay. He should probably pack light. [NOLA]
- Chandler Harnish is your Mr. Irrelevant [Dr. Saturday]
- Auburn, a sexier place than previously thought [WarEagleReader]
Case of the Mondays is brought to you by Friends of the Program - Sports and Culture...All Under the Table Of Course
Phillip Sims, the former Oscar Sims High School Standout who signed with the Alabama Crimson Tide in 2010, and was listed as the “co-starter” alongside A.J. McCarron at the start of last season, has opted to leave Tuscaloosa and try his wares elsewhere. However, his departure won’t come without a little commentary as to why and one of the statements made by Sims’ high school...
When you follow sports for as long as we have, you hear a ton of stories. Who is coming to UVa. Who is not coming to UVa. Why they aren’t coming to UVa. And why the hell are they going to Tech. We don’t usually write a column until things are done deals, but this one is very intriguing, and since I’m sick, I have a Saturday night free.
The news of this weekend has been that...