Here's an SWRT first - A look at this week's SEC games from most interesting to least interesting.
1. Alabama-Texas A&M (3:30 pm ET). Texas A&M is the last remaining serious roadblock standing between Alabama and an unbeaten regular season in 2012. The real potential for this game comes from the quarterback showdown between Aggie rookie sensation Johnny Manziel, and Bama Heisman Trophy candidate A.J. McCarron.
2. Georgia-Auburn (7:00 pm ET). Georgia's chances to clinch the SEC East title and a spot in the SEC championship game are what lifts this game out of the doldrums.
3. Mississippi State-LSU (7:00 pm ET). A battle of 3-2 SEC West teams feature the two most recent SEC victims of Alabama.
4. Vanderbilt-Ole Miss (7:00 pm ET). The winner in this game goes 6-4 and becomes bowl eligible. The loser chances of making it to a bowl get a little more harder.
5. Missouri-Tennessee (12:21 pm ET). Mizzou's first SEC East trip to Knoxville.