It’s prospect season again. I’ve had my rankings listed on team pages, but have been horrible about keeping those up to date. As I mentioned on the pages, I’m looking at other rankings when I make mine (along with scouting reports and my own opinion). The Atlanta Braves are next.
For the top 20, I’ve listed them according to my ranking. I’ve also listed the rankings of other sites that have Top XX lists (they range from 5 until 40, depending on the site) (I removed this, as I’m trying to get the lists done by the end of spring training). Then the average rankings is of all of the rankings (mine and the ones formerly listed); the rank follows the average.
Top 20 Prospects
1. Julio Teheran, RHPAverage Ranking: 1.00 (1st)
2. Randall Delgado, RHPAverage Ranking: 2.55 (3rd)
3. Arodys Vizcaino, RHPAverage Ranking: 2.45 (2nd)
4. Christian Bethancourt, CAverage Ranking: 6.40 (6th)
5. Andrelton Simmons, SSAverage Ranking: 5.00 (5th)
6. Tyler Pastornicky, SSAverage Ranking: 6.80 (8th)