Found October 29, 2012 on
The Camel Clutch Blog:
The world of MMA is getting closer by the week to seeing the biggest fight in UFC history. UFC champions Anderson Silva and Jon Jones once both staunchly opposed to fighting one another have both come around with Jones being the latest to open the door on the fight.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
UFC champion Jon Jones was recently in Brazil, here he is coming back to the states and posing with a flight attendant from American Airlines. I would definetly feel safe having “Bones” on my flight.
Jones And Silva Fan Friendly In Brazil
Shockey Flies With Bones
• LSU-Alabama drinking game
• Dana White used to tip dealers $100k at Palms
• NHLer wears blackface for Halloween
• Yes, this is a high school football stadium
• FAIL: Futboler gives away shirt, actually tied 4-4
• Best Of Playboy models political Twitpics
• Hottest Colorado St. Model Of The Day: Annelise
• Insane Abs On Victoria Secret Models: Izabel
Filed under: Daily Dump
If there’s one thing MMA fans know, it’s that UFC President Dana White can bear a grudge. As reported by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, White has severed Ties with The Palms Resort and Casino, canceling all of the promotion’s future events at their venue, The Pearl. This allegedly stemmed from a grudge the UFC President [...]
Last night Dana White went Metro with his live chat, he brought in Chael and John to help him. Click Here to watch the live chat and a new found friendship. Gotta love Dana White dropping story on story on story last night to flood the blogs. World series of fighting what?
Bones Friendly At Airport
Junior Dos Santos Rocking Nike Gear