The full 'UFC on FOX 4: Shogun vs. Vera' pre-fight press conference video can be found after the break
• The fighters on the dais consist of Machida, Shogun, Vera, and Bader paired off and left to right on your screen.
• Lyoto and Shogun both agree that they need to fight again soon. Shogun mentions that they should coach against each other on TUF Brazil. Something your boy Hank Booth has been screaming about for a while now.
• Bader has no beef with Machida from their TUF training session that Bader mentioned on the FOX 'Road to the Octagon' show. He was just joking around. Machida does not remember this incident.
• Shogun believes that the UFC knows best, but himself vs. Lyoto coaching TUF Brazil and the winner getting the next title shot - why not?
• All four fighters are focused on Saturday. Title shot is just a bonus.
• Dana is aware that they are going against some tough competition ratings wise with the Olympics on Saturday night. Expect a major promotional push these last couple of days.
• Lyoto may have a surprise on Saturday even though he did not train with Sensei Steven Seagal during this camp - * cue hearty chuckle from the audience.
• Machida is well aware that Bader brought in another Shotokan master to help him train. It doesn't bother him though. He's thinking about his preparation, not Bader's.
• Vera likes to say "brutha" a lot. He's like the Filipino-American version of Dog the Bounty Hunter.
• Phil Davis is still a factor in the LHW division.
• Dana addresses the live concert act idea and squashes it.
photos via - mmamania