Benson Henderson's second title defense will come against one of the most exciting, and dangerous fighters our sport will ever see.
An all time mixed martial arts legend returns to FOX to take on a young "Mauler" that if victorious, could be tapped to take on Jon Jones in 2013.
The greatest lightweight of all time looks for revenge at 170 pounds against the second coming of Georges St. Pierre. Yes, B.J. Penn is coming out of retirement, and he is coming to FOX.
An "Immortal" will test his chin against UFC on FOX 4's KO of the night winner.
This is the UFC on FOX. Live from the KeyArena in Emerald City. It all goes down on December 8th. For ticket info and the full fight card join us after the break.
UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz
December 8th, 2012
Ticket info : UFC Fight Club presale: Weds., Oct. 3 at 10 a.m.
UFC Newsletter presale: Thurs., Oct. 4 at 10 a.m.
General tickets sale: Fri., Oct. 5 at 10 a.m.
Main Card (FOX)
• Lightweight Title Bout: Benson Henderson (C) (17-2) vs. Nate Diaz (16-7)
• Light Heavyweight Bout: Mauricio “Shogun” Rua (21-6) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (14-1)
• Welterweight Bout: B.J. Penn (16-8-2) vs. Rory MacDonald (14-1)
• Welterweight Bout: Mike Swick (15-4) vs. Matt Brown (15-11)
Preliminary Card (FUEL TV)
• Heavyweight Bout: Brendan Schaub (8-3) vs. Lavar Johnson (17-6)
• Featherweight Bout: Dennis Siver (20-8) vs. Eddie Yagin (16-5-1)
• Lightweight Bout: Michael Chiesa (8-0) vs. Rafaello Oliveira (15-5)
• Bantamweight Bout: Scott Jorgensen (13-6) vs. John Albert (7-3)
• Lightweight Bout: Ramsey Nijem (6-2) vs. Joe Proctor (8-1)
• Lightweight Bout: Tim Means (18-3-1) vs. Abel Trujillo (9-4)
• Lightweight Bout: Daron Cruickshank (11-2) vs. Henry Martinez (9-2)
Delivered to your inbox
|Best of Yardbarker||NFL News||MLB News|
Today's Best Stuff